• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMA 2 -Canclled

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Forget about holding a tournament! Just hold a summer smashfest!
Most likely that will be what I will do, I may skip a week of my vacation in cabo mexico, and just chill at home for a week and ill hold some smashfests and stuff.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
tournament x_x
lol, of course you want a tourny >.>

,But if you guys want a tourny over a smashfest that would be cool, or if we can have the toruny spill into a smashfest? I dunno, all I know is its gonna ****. = )

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol, of course you want a tourny >.>

,But if you guys want a tourny of a smashfest that would be cool, or if we can have the toruny spill into a smashfest? I dunno, all I know is its gonna ****. = )
everyone should stay longer this time if it happens.
no one was left except for me, replicate, j666, festizzio, lovage and sherigami.

festizzio

Smash Champion
omfg, whole house = too good. Just gimme 3 weeks notice and i'll get both days off so i dont have to call in sick to work. =\

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yay, smashfest, I hope it's soon, I really really need to get the hell out of my house.

Top Bottom