• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

kid dies imitating naruto

Smash Master
If you care about each one individually, by the very definition of the word care, it would affect your entire life, because care necessitates an emotional response, and because of the sheer number of deaths, you'd need to have a lot of emotional responses.

I don't think I can make it much clearer.

GALE 14

Smash Journeyman
In March of 2008, a ten-year-old boy died from being buried alive in his sandbox. The news claimed this happened by him and his friends imitating "Nurutu", which the news described as a television show where samurai use sand as a tool and to kill each other. It's also been called "Nurutu Sand Ninjas". This story in particular has several major mistakes.
Mispronouncing "Nerutu", despite featuring clips with the correct pronunciation "Nah-Ru-Toe"
Despite avoiding calling it "Sand Ninjas", the reporter says that it is ABOUT Sand Ninjas.
Suggesting Gaara buries himself in sand, when showing him doing his Armor of Sand Jutsu. The only legitimate "sand burial" techniques are used against enemies.
Relying on You Tube clips to inform themselves about the show.
Not to mention that "sand ninja" sounds uncomfortably like an ethnic slur.

the video can be seen with this link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCHv9txhVog&feature=related

that's sad :(

but why ?????:confused:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
If you care about each one individually, by the very definition of the word care, it would affect your entire life, because care necessitates an emotional response, and because of the sheer number of deaths, you'd need to have a lot of emotional responses.

I don't think I can make it much clearer.
Ok dude I was trying to help your cause but this statement is ridiculous.

Normal humans aren't made to work on an emotional level like you seem to think they should.Unless we evolve to become some sort of collective who share all knowledge,feeling and emotion as one,then you as an individual are never going to find a single person who can truly "care" (your idealistic definition of care)

1048576 ill put it to you like this.

Your little brother dies in an accident,you will care because not only he has been a significant part of life as you know it,but because you have a huge emotional attachment to him as a person.Maybe the accident could have been prevented as well(for arguments sake)This would be "full emotional impact" on you ok?

But if you were to post the news on smashboards,some people would still care but not in the same way.Because your brother wasn't a part of their life and they could do nothing to help the situation in any way it wouldnt take a "full emotional impact" on them,but maybe a "very minor emotional impact" would be felt,because it doesn't change their life suddenly and unexpectedly(like in your case)but they still dont like the fact that children die and therefore out of a combination of common decency and minor emotion will respond to you and sympathise.

Caring does not mean you have to feel emotion as if it directly impacts your life forever.It can range from something that occasionally sparks slight interest to something that will make you cry for days or shout out loud.

It just depends on the "something" itself and the disposition of people in question.

Care: to be concerned or solicitous; have thought or regard.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
wasnt there boys imitating GTA3 and running people over on the sidewalk at some point in time?

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
This is a very sad story... the parents of this little child should have told him that this is a fantasy story... maybe then he would be alive just at the moment

Tman1206

Smash Cadet
Naruto freaking sucks. i swear im glad i got over over that. but if people are imitating this then were going to have a huge problem

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Yeah, looking back now during middle school, i feel ridiculous having liked that crap.:ohwell:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Tman1206 if you were in anyway smart you wouldn't mouth off like that in a thread like this.

Also there are many many good mangas/animes.You just probably haven't seen them yet.

sammy p

Smash Lord
sorry not trying to have an attitude
i didnt thank it was advice
ill be more careful now
wow very nice way you handled that! honestly! good job! i didnt know how that was gonna turn out but im glad you handled it like you did! good for you!
(im 100% serious here incase you thought is was being a smartA** or something)

Ryan Ludovic

Smash Journeyman
People can joke about hitler commiting genocide, but can't make fun of a kid who made a mistake?

Top Bottom