• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Glad to see that there are Phoenix Wright (Apollo Justice?) fans here :lick:. Considering the fact that Phoenix Wright is an extremely rare game to come by in the U.S. :).

Except for Trials And Tribulations. That one Capcom was prepared for >_>.
Yea, I'm both Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice fan. And I'll agree that more people should look at this series. It's made from Capcom, how can it not get that much attention? )=

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Yea, I'm both Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice fan. And I'll agree that more people should look at this series. It's made from Capcom, how can it not get that much attention? )=
It was mostly made for Japan, and I guess Capcom expected it to be one of those flop games like Transformers or something like that...So, they figured they might as well ship only 100,000 copies of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney to the US since it was going to fail, apparantly :lick:.

Of course, it did flop a little bit when it came out. But, slowly, people began to obsess over the game, probably due to Phoenix Wright's "Objection!", the colorful characters, and perhaps most of all, the humor. But, sadly, there aren't enough Phoenix Wright games in the US due to Capcom's lack of faith in the game...

And like I said, they were prepared for it when they released Trials And Tribulations and maybe even Apollo Justice (I haven't found a single copy near me though...)

Hopefully, there will be enough of Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations to go around this time :).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It was mostly made for Japan, and I guess Capcom expected it to be one of those flop games like Transformers or something like that...So, they figured they might as well ship only 100,000 copies of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney to the US since it was going to fail, apparantly :lick:.

Of course, it did flop a little bit when it came out. But, slowly, people began to obsess over the game, probably due to Phoenix Wright's "Objection!", the colorful characters, and perhaps most of all, the humor. But, sadly, there aren't enough Phoenix Wright games in the US due to Capcom's lack of faith in the game...

And like I said, they were prepared for it when they released Trials And Tribulations and maybe even Apollo Justice (I haven't found a single copy near me though...)

Hopefully, there will be enough of Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations to go around this time :).
Hmm, kind of how Puyo Puyo currently is except Phoenix Wright series is still in the US. I never knew that until you told me. Still have to wait a while for Miles Edgeworth and his cute assistant. )=

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Hmm, kind of how Puyo Puyo currently is except Phoenix Wright series is still in the US. I never knew that until you told me. Still have to wait a while for Miles Edgeworth and his cute assistant. )=
EDIT: I've double posted. Someone give me an infraction so that I will learn a lesson ;).

I have no idea what Puyo Puyo is, but if you are thinking it's like Phoenix Wright, then I'll certainly hear about it soon~<3.

Yes, it is because of THIS

that was spread around the internet by people that Phoenix Wright became famous. Famous enough to become a meme~<3.

You know that Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations will mostly be an evidence finding game? I'm not entirely sure if it'll even take place in the courtroom, but I hope it will, otherwise it won't be that much fun :ohwell:. Even though the Phoenix Wright series has a bunch of colorful characters, the REAL action takes place in court :chuckle:.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I have no idea what Puyo Puyo is, but if you are thinking it's like Phoenix Wright, then I'll certainly hear about it soon~<3.
Puyo Puyo is a puzzle game that Sega made, one of Sega's current great game to play right now. If you played Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine or Kirby Avalanche than you had a taste of Puyo Puyo. Puyo Pop Fever is in the US for multiple game systems, but only one came in the US while the rest is in Japan. The newest one is Puyo Puyo 7, which is currently for the DS, the Wii and PSP version doesn't come until another month, but it's a pretty great puzzle game to play.

Will it? I have to check that out then, I hope it has more, but I can't hope too much. X3 [/font]

hatsune miku is pretty legit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoH016iRk4

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I'm having trouble with Wario's, more so than Meta Knight's with Kirby, I think Wario is much harder to deal with than Meta Knight is with Kirby, I'm starting to see Viper's point of view. ); ♥

BBQTV

Smash Master
♣ I'm having trouble with Wario's, more so than Meta Knight's with Kirby, I think Wario is much harder to deal with than Meta Knight is with Kirby, I'm starting to see Viper's point of view. ); ♥
you have just taken a trip to the department of redundancy department

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yup..... Mew2K said it...Ally said it...And Also other top ranking players.... So I'm convinced and I believe it completely now. I have nothing else to prove. My mission is completed and I display only the truth....

That is all....

And what may I be talking about you may wonder......but I'm sure you all understand....

I'm just making it known....GOD KAIS!!!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm guessing your the only Kirby that was noticeable eh? Now I hope to get a job.... faster so I can take the title from you. )=

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
There's no title to take: he's the best Kirby that plays his way, Chu's the best kirby that plays his way, etc. It's just that his way can get around stuff better than Chu's, if that's what other people mean when they say what they say to YbM.

smash64

Smash Champion
There's no title to take: he's the best Kirby that plays his way, Chu's the best kirby that plays his way, etc. It's just that his way can get around stuff better than Chu's, if that's what other people mean when they say what they say to YbM.
yup Y.b.M. is the best Kirby in the U.S. right now..... GOD KAIS!

TreK

Is "that guy"
May I ask... Who ARE the bestS KirbyS ?
Order doesn't matter, I just want to know who should I root for.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm, I think it's hard to say right now. Only noticeable Kirby mains would be Chu, YbM, Dojo, (not really sure), currently. Missing in Action Kirby mains would be Gonzo, Asdioh, SheerMadness, and ★Viper, (that would be me of course). And the unknowns, (mention I have no idea how good they place), would be t1mmy, Kewkky, Percon, and fromundaman in my option. That's all I know that go to offline tourney's.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I should really start using that Kirby guy again.

Also, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease stop bringing up that topic YbM. From past experiences, you know it's gonna cause conflict. I would really not want drama here.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Hmm, I think it's hard to say right now. Only noticeable Kirby mains would be Chu, YbM, Dojo, (not really sure), currently. Missing in Action Kirby mains would be Gonzo, Asdioh, SheerMadness, and ★Viper, (that would be me of course). And the unknowns, (mention I have no idea how good they place), would be t1mmy, Kewkky, Percon, and fromundaman in my option. That's all I know that go to offline tourney's.
I'm literally a Missing in Action Kirby since my Wi-fi is broken xD. I guess if I continue to brawl with people here, my name will eventually become known :lick:.

My Faclon doesn't believe in tiers, by the way :chuckle:.

Also, as people should know by now, there isn't a true "best" Kirby player title on sites like these. For example, I'm the best Kirby player at my church, and there's only about 19 kids there that actually play Brawl.

The title of best Kirby player moves around alot, but I can see what you're getting at. Those people are the players that have the best Kirby most of the time.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
It's about offline tourneys, so broken wifi is not a valid john D=

Also cats named cat are awesome. I call my friends cat cat all the time since he doesn't listen to his name =D

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
It's about offline tourneys, so broken wifi is not a valid john D=

Also cats named cat are awesome. I call my friends cat cat all the time since he doesn't listen to his name =D
Offline tourneys? Meh...I only brawl Wi-fi, I don't have time to go to tourneys and pwn everyone there (Lie), but maybe I'll go to one once I get a little bit older.

You are the only person that commented on that quote. You deserve a cookie.

ONE WITH RAISINS IN IT MUHAHAHAHA :flame:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I should really start using that Kirby guy again.

Also, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease stop bringing up that topic YbM. From past experiences, you know it's gonna cause conflict. I would really not want drama here.
I kno, I kno... But the Kirby boards have been dead. This creates a conflict of interest since it is a competitive scene to most. But really I just came from a tournament and I had a good time. I just decided to spread my little sense of joy with Kirby Boards.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I kno, I kno... But the Kirby boards have been dead. This creates a conflict of interest since it is a competitive scene to most. But really I just came from a tournament and I had a good time. I just decided to spread my little sense of joy with Kirby Boards.
What tournament? I knew some good news had come your way because this was too out of the blue. I even checked the tournament result page but couldn't find anything there.

Oh and what did you place? And what triggered your glee?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Haha, it's fine YbM. There just doesn't need to be drama here. Community's pretty...detached as it is.

Cocktain Falcon huh? Yayyyyy I haven't had the chance to infract anyone in a while.

Top Bottom