• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I am the third strongest!
No, I am the third strongest!
Now you will see the true power of the third strongest!
I am the true third strongest!
So far you have faced the strongest, the weakest, the second strongest and the fourth strongest. Now you will face the real third strongest!

[/reference]

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I am the third strongest!
No, I am the third strongest!
Now you will see the true power of the third strongest!
I am the true third strongest!
So far you have faced the strongest, the weakest, the second strongest and the fourth strongest. Now you will face the real third strongest!

[/reference]
Soooo familiar....Earthbound?

Suspect

Smash Hero
sorry about that btw

i just met you and i dont know how your kirby is otherwise i would of listed you....SMILEY! thats his name, doesn't he live here in texas and is pretty good? idk

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Soooo familiar....Earthbound?
Good call. :)

The Mole Brothers just outside of Fourside. I loved that game...

On topic: I'd put in my two cents, but I haven't faced any of you. That being said... I can at least say that I doubt I'm not even close to the top ten Kirbys. :laugh: I have heard really good things about MogX, though. I see his name pop up here and there.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, it's dumb because I can remember stupid stuff like video game quotes and frame data for fighting games, but I can barely remember my own age. >_>

Ladybug

Smash Lord
sorry about that btw

i just met you and i dont know how your kirby is otherwise i would of listed you....
Oh seriously, I was just playing. I'm not good enough to be listed in that group. :) I just figured I'd jump on the bandwagon

Good call. :)

The Mole Brothers just outside of Fourside. I loved that game...

On topic: I'd put in my two cents, but I haven't faced any of you. That being said... I can at least say that I doubt I'm not even close to the top ten Kirbys. :laugh: I have heard really good things about MogX, though. I see his name pop up here and there.
That was a good game.

I am the same way. I play with the people locally and I've never really played anyone else (minus when San Angelo comes), so I'm way down on the list. Also it probably doesn't help I don't/can't play in tourneys so I'm kinda stuck in my place. Haha. I'm content here though. At least I can play.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
Lol, it's dumb because I can remember stupid stuff like video game quotes and frame data for fighting games, but I can barely remember my own age. >_>
At least you can remember it. I've had to ask people before. :laugh:

@Ladybug: I hear you. I'm in the same boat more or less. There isn't much of a Smash scene in Oregon that I've found, and I can't afford to travel. I'm going to try to make it to Genesis if I can, though. I'm trying to start a carpool down. But playing smash with friends? Good times.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Anyway, I'm getting started on that combined kirby combo video thingy. If you guys have clip suggestions let me know.

Too bad my computer sucks so much that I won't be able to tell if the video looks good until it's finished and put on youtube ^_^

also, I'm doing an intro that is somewhat "cinematic" so I'll need someone with a capture device to help me record like 15 seconds of Brawl video, most likely. PM me if you're interested
Everyone else]*talks about pointless stuff*[/quote][COLOR="Wheat said:
:[[/COLOR]

@Ladybug: I hear you. I'm in the same boat more or less. There isn't much of a Smash scene in Oregon that I've found, and I can't afford to travel. I'm going to try to make it to Genesis if I can, though. I'm trying to start a carpool down. But playing smash with friends? Good times.
Not much of a smash scene > no smash scene

There are no

NO

Brawl players within 45 minutes of me.

Unless that one guy is closer than 45 minutes, but he's 15 and I'm about to turn 20, so it would be very awkward to drive over his house and play. >_>

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace

I didn't ignore it, I just don't have anything to add. :(

The only think I've ever done that I think would be worthy would be when I was playing against my brother's Wolf on Smashville. Last stock, he was at 36%, I was around 180% (don't ask). I came down to the edge, so he tried to edge-guard me. I used inhale, star-shot him under the stage, used up-b and stage spiked him ftw. The vid was too long to put into replays though, so I guess it never happened. :laugh:

T-nuts

Smash Ace
Well i have one clip that would definitely be awesome to put in there, nothing to brag about because its me and my friend vs 2 cpus lol but its pretty sweet looking. i dunno if i have any way to upload it to my cpu though...? i could send it to your wii but, you dont have your wii with you do you...

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I have a bunch of clips...including an inhale edguard on a lucas who's aim has seen better days, ~ 2nd to last clip of 1-800-KIRBYCIDE, and kill on Wario in 13 seconds from match start (BRINSTAR), (BRINSTAR AGAIN) vs mk where I meteored him into lava like a billion times and then killed him, and one clip where I'm playing a wolf, he airdodges past the ledge, upb's back and gets dair->footstooled.

...Those vids get older the more bad habits you notice in them, okay?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The point is, I want this to have decent quality video, which means I'd prefer the matches to be capture card, rather than recorded with a video camera. If you send them to me, I could record them with a camera, but...no.

So if any of you have contacts with people with recording devices, let me know ;)

I'll ask people in Teh Toon Link Group

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
The point is, I want this to have decent quality video, which means I'd prefer the matches to be capture card, rather than recorded with a video camera. If you send them to me, I could record them with a camera, but...no.

So if any of you have contacts with people with recording devices, let me know ;)

I'll ask people in Teh Toon Link Group
ZOMG YOSHI-KIRBY! He will help us!

*shoutouts visitor messages*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ doesn't main Pit. Probably doesn't even use Pit.
Would probably get 3-stocked by me if he was using Pit >:D
or maybe just 2-stock :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvhSempNn6Q

this is
a potential intro

looking for advice+seeing how it looks myself (since my computer sucks so bad that I can't watch it on my computer unless I put it on youtube)

like at about 0:13 there's a little flash, I didn't know that so now I know to edit it

Anyway, like the idea? Rather than a clip from the anime, I was originally going to have a Brawl Kirby running around all happy, and then METAKNIGHT comes in and ruins everything.

But I was too impatient to wait for someone to record something like that, so I used that epic anime clip that I already had. I think it goes nicely ^_^

And the black and white and crap is relevant because the song is called "intense color"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oZEk2G5FUs&fmt=18 is the full song

There, now you guys get the general idea. You know what song I'm using (or at least, one of them)
you know what kinda intro I'm going for (XD)
You know what kinda clips I'm putting in: not necessarily combos, but mindgaemz
hope you like the video title, I think it's creative :p

I'm guessing most of you know who the kirby is in the first clip >_>

Blue Flash

Smash Apprentice
ummmm....I'd say me...but i'm not known like chu...So if he never existed I'd be the best, Agreed?........*crowd responds*Agreed!
I think Y.b.M is the second best too(i've seen videos of his Kirby). He owned a GaW and Marth, who are supposedly bad matchups for Kirby.

And I still think t!MmY and Chu are about equal.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I haven't seen t!Mmy in action for a while. I wonder if he still got that Kirby goodness when he match someone. I guess I haven't been looking for his match's for a while, though I hardly ever see different Brawl video's.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Interesting video idea. Too bad I may not be a part of it...
I has no way to record videos :(

If I did, I would SO use my custom texture for him.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Doesn't matter, it'd be Brawl+ anyway. :mad:

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I haven't seen t!Mmy in action for a while. I wonder if he still got that Kirby goodness when he match someone. I guess I haven't been looking for his match's for a while, though I hardly ever see different Brawl video's.
He's registered for a tourney that I'll be attending next month, so I doubt he's been resting on his laurels. We'll see, though. :)

§leepy God

Smash Master
It's too easy to make 0 to stupied high percents in Brawl+, also there's some 0 to death combos in Brawl+ which makes me cringe, they really have to fix that. Also, though I don't main Kirby, I feel that Jigglypuff is Kirby's sister. :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I would, but I already got a partner, we lost one round and won one round. We still need work for our newbish team battling, lol.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
Sure-

oh.

How about sort of good?
haha i would probably team with you as long as we have a good connection with each other. But I still need to talk to this one guy I know IRL to see if he wants to participate/needs a teammate, and I have finals until May 8th anyway so I wont be joining the ladder till then. So if you wanna hold tight till then theres a pretty good chance ill team with you.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I didn't realize you were in Oregon.
Yeah, around Portland. I need to drive down to Eugene and smash with you some time. Maybe I can finally get a chance to see what a real good Kirby looks like in person. :)

I saw you were signed up for the Grow Oregon Tourney. Rock on. Do you know which room at PSU they're going to hold it in? Last I checked they said they found one but didn't list which one it was. I would assume it's somewhere in Smith Union.

Top Bottom