• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Kirby sucks everyone but only blows stars. :p

Man I love this character. Especially in white. :D Or with textures. Definitely textures.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Chu is still maddd cute. >.<
But YbM looks like Will Smith.

And thanks for ignoring me guyz >=(

Don't blame me if the end result for this video is mostly clips of me.

I worked on it some more, and right now it has clips of me, ninjalink, chudat, and ... that's it. I haven't gotten too far >_>
because I need more clips >_>
so send me epic combo/mindgame moments >_>
>_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvhSempNn6Q reposting the very beginning possible intro in case anyone missed it

Suspect

Smash Hero
sorry i dont record matches asdioh

unless someone recorded that live stream of me whoopin up on razer at hobo 16 ;)

T-nuts

Smash Ace
But YbM looks like Will Smith.

And thanks for ignoring me guyz >=(

Don't blame me if the end result for this video is mostly clips of me.

I worked on it some more, and right now it has clips of me, ninjalink, chudat, and ... that's it. I haven't gotten too far >_>
because I need more clips >_>
so send me epic combo/mindgame moments >_>
>_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvhSempNn6Q reposting the very beginning possible intro in case anyone missed it
i have clips, just no way to send them to you :urg: sorry man. i cant help

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Yeah I have never recorded matches. And I wish I had on some of them cause I have no idea how I managed to win. >_< But, this weekend I'll see if I can't get you any. Not necessarily from me, but from any Kirby player in Dallas.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV-oZBKcxq0
If you had held onto the ledge like 2 seconds longer at 1:08, that would have been one of the coolest gimps ever. :[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVohbIR9J-s
I wish I was making a G&W combo video so I could include that combo into the 9 LOL XD
srsly though, the uair combo starting at 0:35 might go in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4WpTkT0BF4
ninja spike...going in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLujvdSnURQ
I watched the first 15 seconds and I was like "I'm putting that in"
You're pretty good dude :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu3hF9zznz8
again @_@
92% damage in like 11 seconds

AND mindgames

thanks <3

by the way, isn't Bwett good? I know I've heard the name before...Yoshi... >_>

oh yeah....pummel when you grab. :p

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Yes. Bwett is very good. Best Yoshi in TX as far as I'm concerned. But I'm bias. Haha.

EDIT: Err, I have been corrected. Best Yoshi in the -nation-.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
It would be interesting to see how Kirby players do in a big tournament like apex. I hope Chu, Y.b.m., and other Kirby players place well, just don't get too cocky and go ALL kirby. Some people know how to play against Kirby really well.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Don't worry....I'll be sure to represent The Kirby Team...I Will do my best and Practice beyond practicing for this event....

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ You better place high, it's for the sake of the Kirby tier list. ;D ♥

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I was watching Chudat vs Snakeee (ZSS) and I think YbM has a chance to beat him. :p

And Chudat went Marth first game (and lost)
disappointing :[

And why are there so many Red Kirby clips in my video?

Need moar pink, green, and white. And some yellow.
And I have one "lolface" Kirby which is too good.

edit: glitch+audioswap=???

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
ChuDat > Will Smith

Even Will Smith is kinda attractive.

RoflWafflez

Smash Apprentice
Uh hey guys, im new to Smashboards but i've been on AiB for over a year now...i heard this place was good for unknown people like me to become known >_<

Anywayz yea, I'm a very experienced Kirby, and if anyone wants to play/learn/have fun with me, I'll be glad to add u! And PLEEZ, if anybody finds a dang tourney in FL, tell me, i GOTTA get my Kirby into something big...its ready...

Thx again, and HI!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
There's just one clip I need to record, it's me teching a thunder stomp at ~60% :D
:D you just reminded me, I have a new clip I need in the vid! Not as awesome as teching a thunder stomp...but when you play against the ice climbers, there aren't that many opportunities for doing that >.>

I'm at like 150% on the right side of fd, I tech a...a...an attack, IC's use belay, it tethers, then I dair popo and we both die:).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wow that's a lot of links. I'll look at them soon, when I get a chance.

What I'm going to do is render and upload a "beta" version of the video. It's not finished yet, but I'm doing it to see how the quality of the clips looks on youtube, if there are errors, etc.

I'm going to upload it as "private," but I'd like someone else to see it, for criticism, spotting things etc.
It will probably be up tomorrow. I'm going to start rendering it soon, and leave it overnight. It takes an UNGODLY long time to render the video. Like, that preview I made was ~35 seconds? It took 11 minutes to render. The current video is like 4:17, it's going to take at LEAST 8 hours.
If you want to preview it, let me know. I only want a couple people to do it, I already asked T-nuts to, I would like probably 1 or 2 more. You don't want it spoiled before it's finished :p
You'll have to be my youtube friend I think. My account name is "hoidsa"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You need to befriend me on youtube >_>

Anyway, I already uploaded the video, so I'll let a few people see it if you want, for critique and stuff.

To be honest, I'm not sure what to do right now. The video looks good for the most part, in terms of how it's put together and synced with the music and stuff...it's just that the quality of the clips isn't so good. Downloaded from youtube as WMV files with media converter, they look pretty pixelated. Downloaded as 3MG or whatever it's called, they look really fuzzy. Downloaded as MP4, they look really good, but they're really glitchy. I downloaded Shao's video as MP4, and the quality is great, but there are some points in the video where it skips and repeats really randomly and it's like....wtf?

x_x

A good friend of mine on this site just got a capture device working, so I'll see if I can send him some replays and get them in high quality that way :]

And I would like at least 1 clip of pretty much anyone who wants to be in, so A1Lion, PM me your Wii code, add me, and send me whatever replays you like, and I'll send them to him and get it recorded I hope.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hoidsa BEFRIEND

edit for my own reference:
@2:51 nawt bad
@0:24, 0:50 too good
@1:53 also too good (except for the dying part)
1:12 niiice
@0:05 LOL YOU DIED XD stupid Aether
@0:21 having your shield broken? lolwut (I like how he missed, and then he didn't tipper)
I need to use Uair more...

It's so nice being able to watch these on a school computer in HQ without lag x_x

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I completely forgot to send in my clip. It was so amazing. >_<

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm apparently a good friend of Asdiohs. =P

Meh, I am.

~Shao~

Smash Ace
Sorry Asdioh, that video was supposed to be at @2:21 (teching a dolphin slash). And about the quality of the clips, most of the matches I have saved on my computer, so if you want I can cut the clips off and send them to you.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Man, I didn't get anything in ;__;
I completely forgot to send in my clip. It was so amazing. >_<
...it's not done yet. >_>

I'm planning on using two songs, and right now
1. it's only one song
2. half of the clips in there are just placeholders until I get more variety.

Right now I think there are too many clips of me....because those are easiest for me to access and I know clips of myself better than anyone else. I uploaded the video just so I could see what it looks like on youtube, and see if a couple people could give me criticism and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Y8GtbjvdE is it, but it's private so very few people can see it >=)
Shuzaku you should be able to. I can let a couple other people see it if you want to, but I don't want to "spoil" it, you know? ^_^

Sorry Asdioh, that video was supposed to be at @2:21. And about the quality of the clips, most of the matches I have saved on my computer, so if you want I can cut the clips off and send them to you.
Yes! I would love that. AIM is blackvoidx or email it to me wsvalukevich@hotmail.com

The videos that I quoted in my last post will do. Or if you're cutting the clips, cut a fairly wide margin around the ones that I quoted, on some of them I wanted to include a few seconds earlier than what you posted.

Again gaiz, if you have a replay that you think you MUST show me, PM me your wii code and add me, and send me the replay. I don't have hax though so I dunno if textures/extended replays or anything will work. *shrug*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Meh, it seems to me that there are more good Kirby players (and I don't count myself in that category.) in the MW TBH...
You do have a point, I only saw the location of some Kirby mains that live in Florida. But I also know some Kirby mains that live in the MidWest, seen how they play and is good enough to bring him top tier, (sort of speak). =P

Top Bottom