• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky, I mainly object to the fact that you removed my signature color...now if I edit it back in, there's no evidence that you edited my post and you'll infract me because of your inner evil :mad: . Barbie trial...♥♥ awh mah gad Stacy is so po-pularrrr ♥
<marquee>
:evil:Yes,:evil:pure:evil:eeeevil...:evil:
</marquee>

We've already had like 3 trials man. This isn't a playground thread, this is a social thread! You and your child-like mind... Man, it's like I'm talking to a 14-year-old. ;)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Shao, my post was about starting another Dragon Ball trial. xD

Kewkky, yea, we've had a few, but none of them ever concluded fillingly! We had to leave or whatever and there was no ending.

I am deeply offended that I have been called a child! Indeed, childhood has ended for me, despite my tender age of barely a teenager. Let it be said that I am unchildish beyond my years!

Twinkie, you know what I'm going to say to that, don't you?
It's a trap!

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Shao, my post was about starting another Dragon Ball trial. xD

Kewkky, yea, we've had a few, but none of them ever concluded fillingly! We had to leave or whatever and there was no ending.

I am deeply offended that I have been called a child! Indeed, childhood has ended for me, despite my tender age of barely a teenager. Let it be said that I am unchildish beyond my years!

Twinkie, you know what I'm going to say to that, don't you?
It's a trap!
You cannot have the trial without the defense there :pimp:.

You and I are one of the younger ones, A1.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team

******. I'm awesome, then get to evolve into something more awesome, just as long as someone puts me in a ball and trades me. :)

Also, I guess I'm maining Kirby now. Just sayin'. Hi again. xD

A1lion835

Smash Champion
The trials were fun, and had the added bonus of me giving publicity to one of the best manga of all time (well, pre-buu was mostly good).

NKN, we may be younger in years than our Kirby companions, but that does mean we are not wiser in wiseness! My harsh upbringing
with two awesome siblings in a middle class family, oh the terror
has taken my childhood prematurely from me!

Hi again, vVv Rapture xD . (Can I just call you Rapture?)

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace

Well that doesn't seem quite right... and doesn't feel like it matches the things I picked either.
In fact, I would say I am rather overly optimistic about almost everything, except what relies on my own abilities, and I definitely don't consider myself the "I told you so" type of person...
I don't know if I agree with your conclusion fromundaman, but meh.

[/mimicking fromundaman]

Pesimistic and "I told you so" may not fit, but intelligent/level-headed/indifferent seem pretty spot on to me, haha.

@A1: Dragonball Trial? Me am confuse.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Perhaps one "thrillagorilla" would not "am confuse" if he had been more active on the boards in the past! It is hopeful that said thrillagorilla will take this lesson to heart and begin activity, post-haste.

We've had 2 trials so far where I have talked about how awesome Dragon Ball (the manga, which is DB plus DBZ) is, usually with many "objections!" and talking like I did in my first paragraph. Both of them were interrupted by people having to leave and stuff, and I feel I haven't represented my point enough / I like having trials.

In other news, the Advance Wars series is awesome. :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Actuallyyyy...

Naaaah nevermind...
Well, I tell you that all the time, sure, but that doesn't count!

I don't know if I agree with your conclusion fromundaman, but meh.

[/mimicking fromundaman]

Pesimistic and "I told you so" may not fit, but intelligent/level-headed/indifferent seem pretty spot on to me, haha.
Haha! Well, if I were to deny any of those, it would make me seem pessimistic XD I just can't fight it!
*Fromundaman faints*
*Pokemon personality quiz gets 40 experience points.*

A1, you know what made the trial awesome? The fact that it was random, spontaneous, and different. Don't try to force one. It's like trying to force sequels/remakes to a movie: They end up ****ty, everyone is disappointed, and the good things from the original get overshadowed by the **** of the newer ones (And dear god Hollywood, this is why I am going to kill you all for what you did to Taxi and what you are about to do to Dinner de Cons, which they are naming Dinner of Schmucks in what I am afraid is going to be another massacre of a great French movie...). Just let it go.

Also, Advance Wars is an amazing Series. Days of Ruin is a masterpiece, and I really wish the AI weren't so dumb, because that is the most well balanced of the series, and I would love to play more people in it.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
The trials were fun, and had the added bonus of me giving publicity to one of the best manga of all time (well, pre-buu was mostly good).

NKN, we may be younger in years than our Kirby companions, but that does mean we are not wiser in wiseness! My harsh upbringing
with two awesome siblings in a middle class family, oh the terror
has taken my childhood prematurely from me!

Hi again, vVv Rapture xD . (Can I just call you Rapture?)
Yeah, Rapture is fine. I don't expect someone to add the vVv every time they refer to me. xD

A1lion835

Smash Champion
A1, you know what made the trial awesome? The fact that it was random, spontaneous, and different. Don't try to force one. It's like trying to force sequels/remakes to a movie: They end up ****ty, everyone is disappointed, and the good things from the original get overshadowed by the **** of the newer ones (And dear god Hollywood, this is why I am going to kill you all for what you did to Taxi and what you are about to do to Dinner de Cons, which they are naming Dinner of Schmucks in what I am afraid is going to be another massacre of a great French movie...). Just let it go.
Arg, I should know this. The fanbase forced Toriyama to continue 2 sagas after Frieza, and while Androids was good, Buu was clearly strained. :( /comparing everything to DB

Yeah, Rapture is fine. I don't expect someone to add the vVv every time they refer to me. xD
Okay. :)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Eagle is awesome in advanced wars. That's probably why I didn't like days of ruin.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I don't care sometimes if there aren't airports. I'm just like "GAH!!! LETS JUST GO FOR IT!" and use his super co power on all my tanks and stuff.

TAG co power with Eagle and Sami is just insane.... really. it's like you get 3 different turns to move, and if you do it right you get the base cap instantly.

I don't remember who else I use... I think it was that one girl and the guy with the money stuff. I don't remember the names.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I know the AI isn't too bright, but when I say Days of Ruin AI is bad, I mean compared to what is in the rest of the series have. Yeah... it's THAT bad.

That being said, the game is by far the most balanced, and to me, the most fun (Although Dual Strike is a lot of fun too, but more in a 'godly broken feels like a cheat' sort of way.).

And yeah, Eagle *****. I love the paratrooper's power too. That one can be really broken too, especially when you put him and Sami together.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
*Wishes he had the other two games*

The only girls are Sonja and Jess, though I think there are more introduced later. What's the base cap...?

Days of Ruin AI must be terrible then O_o .

Paratrooper=Sensei, methinks. I hate how if you use either of his powers on a large map, the game is like "Aw ****, this guy's power is just too god**** awesome for me," and you hit the unit cap before getting all your mechs and owning your opponent.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*Wishes he had the other two games*

The only girls are Sonja and Jess, though I think there are more introduced later. What's the base cap...?

Days of Ruin AI must be terrible then O_o .

Paratrooper=Sensei, methinks. I hate how if you use either of his powers on a large map, the game is like "Aw ****, this guy's power is just too god**** awesome for me," and you hit the unit cap before getting all your mechs and owning your opponent.
I can't remember if the COs he's talking about are introduced the second one... I think so, but not sure. He means the 2 Blue moon ones, Sasha and her brother. I hated them both personally, though Sasha was slightly less useless.

Yeah, Days of Ruin AI is bad, and sadly, the Wifi on that game is pretty much empty now.

Yeah, Sensei was the one I meant. Now in Dual Strike, team him with Sami, and you get a ****ton of new mech units, get to move them twice, and on the second move (Sami's turn) they move twice as far and capture everything in one turn XD
It's pretty ****-tastic. Not quite as much as Eagle + anyone, but still.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Colin was introduced in 2, but Sasha comes later. Colin definitely seems useless, and Sasha sounds like it.

That sounds...****ing awesome, fromundaman.

Advance Wars 2 comment: All the pipeline missions are extremely meh. You choose Max, build a bomber, take out a ground unit (so you get power points) and OHKO the seam. Brilliant design there, Sturm...

Goodnight, Kirby boards. :)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Meh, I hate Max. Nothing is worth reduced indirect range to me. Now the indirect guy on Blue Moon I did like. Increased indirect range in exchange for reduced direct unit power? Sounds good to me on FoW maps or maps with choke points.

BBQTV

Smash Master
too much of a good thing is bad, we are not having another trial now we must wait till the time is right

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Who else is guilty of just building up Funds to insane amounts just to see how much damage you could get with Colin's CO Power. XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hey guys

what the hell are you talking about?

I had a dream about weird stuff and then I woke up and I have to mow the lawn and that always gets me REALLY REALLY pissed off because I hate mowing the yard. fdgshtrghfgvfsrte

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
hey guys

I had a dream about weird stuff and then I woke up and I have to mow the lawn and that always gets me REALLY REALLY pissed off because I hate mowing the yard. fdgshtrghfgvfsrte

Well, we're making Phoenix Wright references and thinking about having another trial.

Also, pic unrelated.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
NO MORE TRIALS! I say this as a mod preventing (even more) spam, not as a fellow kirby! Seriously, this isn't the Disco Room. I let it slide a couple of times, but 4 times? Man, I have rules I'm supposed to be enforcing! :mad:

So, anyone who tries to revive the trial again will receive a 1-point infraction for minor spam. :)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Meh, I hate Max. Nothing is worth reduced indirect range to me. Now the indirect guy on Blue Moon I did like. Increased indirect range in exchange for reduced direct unit power? Sounds good to me on FoW maps or maps with choke points.
Max isn't really my playstyle, but there are a bunch of maps where he is just clearly a good choice. At least in 1&2, anyway.

Grit is a really annoying opponent on some levels...his rockets can have a range of 3-8 squares with his Super Power, it's just ****ING INSANE. And he always happens to start off with 20 bases so he can build plenty of long-range weapons...

hey guys

Advance Wars. It's a series of turn-based war games, and the commanding officer (CO) you choose has strengths and weaknesses for different types of units (land, sea, air, vehicle, infantry, direct, indirect, etc.), though a few have no stronger or weaker units. In addition, every time you deal or are dealt damage, your "power meter" fills up, and different power meter levels allow for different powers unique to your CO.

t1mmy, I might do that, but Colin just annoys me so much...I'd much rather use Kanbei than reverse Kanbei. And Hachi is definitely preferable too.

Kewkky, I believe we've had 3 trials, 2 on DB (NEITHER OF WHICH ENDED SATISFACTORILY) and one which was something about deciding if I was insane. Cmon, 1 more can't hurt... ;)

Dragon ball trials on motorcycles

Top Bottom