• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

BBQTV

Smash Master
NO MORE TRIALS! I say this as a mod preventing (even more) spam, not as a fellow kirby! Seriously, this isn't the Disco Room. I let it slide a couple of times, but 4 times? Man, I have rules I'm supposed to be enforcing! :mad:

So, anyone who tries to revive the trial again will receive a 1-point infraction for minor spam. :)

uh kewky i already handled it and it only took one cup
i want a trial!

you should have been here you really missed out

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

I just came on to see YbM and Kel vs M2k and Lee Martin?

YbM was using ZSS :/
they lost but it was close. I dunno why he went ZSS on Brinstar

edit: ouch, just saw Chu and Junebug lose their first game to Gnes and Razer pretty painfully >_<
edit2: and they won on their CP, Delfino. It almost went to time, and was close
edit3: oh **** Chu won game 3 2v1 at the last minute. had a slight % advantage, killed diddy with Bair, baited airdodge from snake with hammer and then edgehogged for the win.

edit4: frik just saw RAIN (MK) and Brood (Olimar) from Japan dominating Inui (MK) and Snakeee (ZSS)
cool games

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Yeah, Chu was an hour late, shows up...then goes to the bathroom. After the bathroom, slowly walks to the station...and talks to people. Then he shows up...and Lee Martin goes to do something.

Either way, they lost, then took out Gnes/Razer again in Loser's Finals, then lost again to M2K/Lee.

I beat if Chunbug stays as a team, they'll be more of a thread next time, which is huge considering they just teamed and got second at such a tournament. They just need to be more efficient at attacking M2K and not letting him sit back.

Metaknight in general is just ********.

The Apex is the most amazing stream that I cannot see. :(

Tell me how the Kirbys are doing! I heard Chu got 2nd in teams. :)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Who else is guilty of just building up Funds to insane amounts just to see how much damage you could get with Colin's CO Power. XD

That's about the only thing I use him for.

thats ****ed up...
Indeed... let me fix this...

Shao gets +10 Awesome 'tastes like bacon' points for eating babies for breakfast.

Babies for breakfast?! Yes, new Baby Puffs cereal! (Anyone get this reference?)
Fixed.

if metaknight is banned that would be bad for kirby
How so?

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Chu is playing awesomely, revolutionizing hammer usage everywhere! Otherwise pretty reliant on grabs. He also strings a lot with uair and bair, but a lot quicker than I have seen anyone do so far. He is pretty interesting to watch, he is patient but not necessarily campy. And he has those mindgames :p

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Yeah, Chu was an hour late, shows up...then goes to the bathroom. After the bathroom, slowly walks to the station...and talks to people. Then he shows up...and Lee Martin goes to do something.
The moral of the story: better to be late while being stylish than slightly less late and unstylish. You have to do something to keep your style points up.

*stuff in a quote which disappears when I quote his post*
Do the "taste like bacon" points apply to Shao or the dead babies?

I believe the original line was "cocoa...for breakfast?!" in a Cocoa Puffs commercial.

Chu is playing awesomely, revolutionizing hammer usage everywhere! Otherwise pretty reliant on grabs. He also strings a lot with uair and bair, but a lot quicker than I have seen anyone do so far. He is pretty interesting to watch, he is patient but not necessarily campy. And he has those mindgames :p
My understanding of ChuDat is that his knowledge of Kirby's technical skill is good (knows when moves come out, how far the hitboxes go, can move his fingers well enough to pull of combos, etc.), but his knowledge of stages and MUs is kinda mediocre and he gets by on his amazing adaptability and mindgames.

BBQTV

Smash Master
it has been said by a few people (one of those being kewkky) that marths will be on the rise which is bad for us

BBQTV

Smash Master
their both bad so pick your poison! but i do remember kewkky saying it would be bad and kewkky is smarter so i don't know..........

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Think of it this way guys.

Marth beats Kirby for most of the same reasons MK beats Marth. By the transitive property, MK would do even better against Kirby for those same reasons. How is MK NOT worse than Marth for Kirby? I'm sure there are no logical fallacies there.

But seriously, MK is worse than Marth.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I believe the original line was "cocoa...for breakfast?!" in a Cocoa Puffs commercial.
[/color]
Try "Reeses for breakfast?!" in Reeses Puffs cereals. Close though!

Also, Chu is really fun to watch now. IDK what happened, but he seems to have gotten a lot better since his break, and his new playstyle is so much more fun to watch.

A1lion835

Smash Champion

Think of it this way guys.

Marth beats Kirby for most of the same reasons MK beats Marth. By the transitive property, MK would do even better against Kirby for those same reasons. How is MK NOT worse than Marth for Kirby? I'm sure there are no logical fallacies there.

But seriously, MK is worse than Marth.
Kirby>D3, and D3>DK, so the Kirby vs DK matchup is in Kirby's favor. (don't look at thrillagorilla's sig any time soon)

(Transitive is A=B and A=C so B=C)

Also but seriously, Asdioh is correct.

(Apparently the pic is of Chris Brown)

Try "Reeses for breakfast?!" in Reeses Puffs cereals. Close though!

Also, Chu is really fun to watch now. IDK what happened, but he seems to have gotten a lot better since his break, and his new playstyle is so much more fun to watch.
DAMMIT. I knew something didn't sound right lol . It had to be the "Puffs" cereal that I haven't seen a commercial for in forever. xD

...Er, I mean, I was just trolling you. Seriously fromundaman, how could you not pick up on that? :|

BBQTV, Chu never posts here because...idunno. He's a pro, so he's beyond our level and doesn't need to stoop down to the average JoWii Joe Kirby player and visit the forums (sarcasm!). Which is part of the reason his knowledge of Kirby's stages and matchups isn't great ^_^ .

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby>D3, and D3>DK, so the Kirby vs DK matchup is in Kirby's favor. (don't look at thrillagorilla's sig any time soon).
You are right. Mostly the part where Kirby beats both D3 and DK. =3

Also, I did not know there was a big tournament yesterday... not that I should know since I missed it... and have another string of bad luck I thought I was over *coughjobscough*. >.>

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Ummm... why the sarcasm? He is leagues beyond any of the regular posters by far.
I am an unintentional master at being vague and not realizing when I need to rearrange my text. The sarcasm isn't about him being better than everyone else, it's about him not needing to visit the forums. I have no idea why I posted it like I did.

you guys should get chu to start posting. i bet he could help a lot
He probably could, but I'm not confident about our chances.

5^4 * 2^2

Ninja Viper Edit: I kinda vaguely realized that Apex was going on, and I remember days where I would watch the livestream all day...ah, the days where I was semi-serious about Brawl.

BBQTV

Smash Master
if chu comes over here it's pretty much gonna me and mostly everyone here meat riding him and saying he's da bess
i mean more so then usual

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Ninja Viper Edit: I kinda vaguely realized that Apex was going on, and I remember days where I would watch the livestream all day...ah, the days where I was semi-serious about Brawl.
I just A) don't have a comp of my own anymore and B) have little-to-no free time anymore.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
About the influx of marths.... I would hate it.

*points at ness symbol under other information*

I would have even more reason to improve my Kirby though. xD

Top Bottom