• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
That's the character I forgot to add on the list of characters I haven't played against. I have no idea what a good Pikachu can do, so I can't say nothing about him. ._.

So, Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers and Pikachu I need more practice fighting against. XD
Hey if you read the pika summary there's a few nuggets of info you can dig out of it. I've played 4 of the top 5 pikas thus far so I kinda know some of the minor details to the matchup.

Hey guess what guys you should all fly over for Robocop and enjoy Australia!!! Need more Kirby rep!!!!
Link plox.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Because you'll eventually spam so much, you'll beat A1.

I know this will happen one day.

And I should host a tournament. Does that stay on forever?
what? i dont spam and yes it stays on forever. i host irl tournaments so i dont think its going anywhere

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hey if you read the pika summary there's a few nuggets of info you can dig out of it. I've played 4 of the top 5 pikas thus far so I kinda know some of the minor details to the matchup.
Will do, I'll also read the Diddy Kong summary as well. It's been a year since I played a good Diddy Kong main. XD

BBQTV

Smash Master
the drive their and back would probably take too long imo

also the pic of me is currently inaccurate because i shaved may stupid looking mustache but i didn't shave my beard

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
:|

@Kewkky play Phoenix Wright too, it's a fantastic series that deserves more credit than it should.

And I will always be third. I can't beat you A1, I highly doubt even Kewwky could.
@Kewkky play Phoenix Wright too, it's a fantastic series that deserves more credit than it should.
it's a fantastic series that deserves more credit than it should.
What?

Idunno, I didn't think I'd pass Viper.

All this talk of Australia reminded me of this.

I'll just spam lots once he gets to around 50 posts of me. Look what happened with Kewkky xD (we were once around 40 posts different).

BBQTV

Smash Master
why did you quote that part that mentions phoenix wright and not talk about it?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261320

Also, just so you don't buy tickets intending to roll us Aus noobs for lots of cash (min $2500+ pot) ....M2K, Havok, Hall and Oats are all confirmed to attend. xD

But regardless it's going to be our biggest event of the year. HYPEHYPEHYPE
I lol'd at the payout. Are you guys such defeatists that you have a special payout in place for if M2K wins?

BBQTV

Smash Master
but why quote it in the first place? and not only that but you separated it which is what people do when they are gonna talk about things individually and you didn't even say you didn't play it you just said nothing

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Will there be any other top players from the USA, or just M2k?
M2K, and Havok/Hall/Oats. I don't think they are considered top players but they almost certainly outclass our bet players (well Havok and Hall at least not sure about Oats).

I don't think any other top players would attend if M2K is there since he is expected to win. H/H/O are coming for the people and to experience the country.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Question:

I main DK...and realized that I'm not really getting anywhere with him...and then I realized that I wasn't that bad with Kirby in Melee (at the time I didn't know Kirby was really bad lol) and I've sort of wondering if maining Kirby would be worth it.

Unless the only person that can be good with him is Chu Dat...no offense to anyone else that mains him, I don't know any other Kirby mains.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well i had such a fun day playing an old kirby multiplayer <3 Kirby 64 and the Crystal shards is so fun. plus other 64 games.

also what's with the numbers? ;o

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Question:

I main DK...and realized that I'm not really getting anywhere with him...and then I realized that I wasn't that bad with Kirby in Melee (at the time I didn't know Kirby was really bad lol) and I've sort of wondering if maining Kirby would be worth it.

Unless the only person that can be good with him is Chu Dat...no offense to anyone else that mains him, I don't know any other Kirby mains.
switching to Kirby is more of a step sideways than a step up. Unless he just clicks with you and fits your playstyle amazingly well, play whoever you enjoy.

Of course, you SHOULD play MK.
:s

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Question:

Asdioh, how do you always come up with the perfect phrases?! He's right, going to Kirby is more of a step sideways. Kirby's a solid character with very few terrible MUs, and those that are difficult for him are generally fun and challenging (such as Snake), so using him is probably worth it. If Kirby feels natural for you, go for it! :) That's why I main Kirby.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Yeah, I have no urge to main MK, but who knows, that urge may arise sometime.

I've always liked characters that are pretty good in the air and have good recoveries, which is why DK probably felt pretty unnatural to me, as well as why people could easily just say, "main MK." I do like Kirby, I'll definitely try him out, but my main question is if he's really worth the trouble. Viability is in question, I guess.

Then again, no matter what character I choose, I'll need to work hard to win tournaments, so that's sort of irrelevant anyways.

Top Bottom