• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Now to make A1 and Kewkky not be online for a week, only then we can surpass them... oops. >.<

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Uhh... how about we just play Craps. XD

I wasn't here when you were away for a week. )=

BBQTV

Smash Master
i was and that was a big help

stingers this may be your stuffest battle yet im BBQTV dont you know what i did to the disco room?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
kewkky will probably just delete our posts when we get close :urg:
Meh, I can merge his posts to even it out.

Also, yeesh guys. You may beat me in post count here, but eh, I don't spam and most of my posts answer like 18 posts at once.

Wait... why do I even care?

Also, anyone up for some Wifail tonight? Might get on after I run to the store.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wtf i ****ing love wifi

i will wifi you all to death while spamming the kirby social to have the highest post count...and i just dont give a ****

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
i was and that was a big help

stingers this may be your stuffest battle yet im BBQTV dont you know what i did to the disco room?
I like how you take pride in how much you spam...

Stingers, I don't remember, did I play you at Pound 4? I know I saw you doing that crazy 30 min MM on that custom stage, but don't remember if I played you or not.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
haha you saw that mm? **** was hilarious XD i think i ended up winning it, dont really remember now. i think it was sago i did it with? if you namesearch sago, let me know :laugh:

not sure if we played though :dizzy:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it was a custom stage with like...one opening...but you had to knock someone into a tiny hole through a corridor...idk it was **** though

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Okay, I watched the 2nd half of the last match they did... I was watching for a little under30 min.

Youtube couldn't handle that video.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't want to be mean, but pointless spamming and going for most posts in threads like these are part of the reason admins here enter Nazi Mode and make life miserable for SWFers like us.

i.e. please stop, don't say anything unless you have something of a little value to say. :/

Seriously, the character boards are being lax right now, but that's just until you piss them off enough. The Disco Room recently went through some crap, you all would have been infracted for minor spam multiple times if you had been posting like this in there, and you have to pay to use that forum.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
I don't want to be mean, but pointless spamming and going for most posts in threads like these are part of the reason admins here enter Nazi Mode and make life miserable for SWFers like us.

i.e. please stop, don't say anything unless you have something of a little value to say. :/

Seriously, the character boards are being lax right now, but that's just until you piss them off enough. The Disco Room recently went through some crap, you all would have been infracted for minor spam multiple times if you had been posting like this in there, and you have to pay to use that forum.
I thought that the character social threads were here to filter this kind of posting out of the primary threads anyways...? Did I miss something?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, the GDs are, as the name implies, general discussions, so basically things that don't belong in threads of their own or unrelated to our character/game/etc. However, we're still not supposed to be posting random spam.

Also, sorry it took so long, but wifi anyone? (Got caught up in some other stuff.)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awww c'mon, we can't end it on that one...

Also, I could have sworn you mained ROB XD

And yeah, very GGs. Hope to play you again sometime. Those Uair juggles and armor pieces hurt XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ah, gotcha. In any case, your ZSS is good, though you need to be less predictable with Dsmash (You saw what happened when I read that with Kirby XD ). Other than that, great usage of pretty much everything XD. Def. the best ZSS I've played so far.

Man, I didn't know Pit's Ftilt beat Bair though (unless I mispaced it).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pits ftilt is disjointed on the whole thing and I think kirbys bair is just disjointed a real little bit at the tip right? thats probably why

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah you misspaced it Asdioh. Pit's ftilt is disjointed, but we can hit his head with a well-spaced rising/falling bair out of reach of his ftilt hitbox.

And Asdioh's got it right. mods are nice cuz their communities are the coolest places for them to spend time in, but if the communities don't follow the rules and don't show signs of smart posting, we gotta get our nazi modes on, and thats when the infractions, deletions, merges and edits come into play. ;o

Don't make me do that guys! I'm a mod, but I'm a Kirby player too! I "suck" at these things! /pun

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah you misspaced it Asdioh. Pit's ftilt is disjointed, but we can hit his head with a well-spaced rising/falling bair out of reach of his ftilt hitbox.
Man, I wasn't even playing, and I still can't space Bair :/

lol, spacing on wifi

Top Bottom