• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hahaha! I still had stingers' "Asdioh is ****ing awesome" post in my head, or something was going on, iunno. Look at the time, it was 1:30am and I was tired! :mad:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
After replaying Kirby Dreamland 3, I feel it's one of the best simplest Kirby games, but not easy. I feel that Kirby 64, Super Star Ultra, and Squeak Squad is the easiest Kirby games. I say Super Star Ultra because the graphics make your controls easy and some of the buffs on the already powerful abilities make the game simpler.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Hey Stingers, if me and Hylian make a trip to MLG Raleigh, am I gonna see you there? Cuz if so >_> brawl me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I hate the silly kirbicide. I had like 4% on someone when they had 150% and I get suicided ;______;

Kirby is too mean to me x___x. I actually prefer MK over fighting a Kirby.

But gl @ Raleigh ;O I'd be nice to see Kirbies do well there.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lololololololol Jbandit.

I'm not gonna do well but I'll try. My goal is one JoWiiCIDE @ one of these MLG events.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i dont get why people fall for kirbycides...if they're at high % then just stay away from the ledge, dont risk it

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Because people think, if I time it right, or is I use the right move I can beat it. People try, and people fail.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Welll ROB is a bit harder to Kirbicide because he's such a campy person but if you can FThrow>FAir>FAir to get ROB off the stage (practically guaranteed @ lower percents) you can return and read his recovery. If you read the recovery you can DAir>jump and DI a little back then Kirbicide.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
It's 'practically' @ 'lower percents'.

Maybe when I said that it was to be interpreted as 0% and if they don't SmashDI completely through you (highly unlikely).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i actually didn't expect the kirbicide at all. I was trying to Pivot PKF and I got sucked in. ;_;

Next time i am facing a kirby and they are offstage ima be on the other side of the stage x_x

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
i dont get why people fall for kirbycides...if they're at high % then just stay away from the ledge, dont risk it
Didn't I get you with like 2 that last game, one of which was a inhale break>footstool?

I mean I know it's Wifi, but in general it works more often than I feel it ever should. I feel the same way about a lot of Kirby's moveset though XD

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Didn't I get you with like 2 that last game, one of which was a inhale break>footstool?

I mean I know it's Wifi, but in general it works more often than I feel it ever should. I feel the same way about a lot of Kirby's moveset though XD
DAAAAAAAAAYYYUUUMMMMM. Exposed!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
"Duuuuude, I think some guy named Viper will hate this ability--"

"Nah dude, he wouldn't be a true Kirby fan if he did. Don't worry about it.
It's too slow, and you can barley fight a boss with it. T_T

I would like Iron Kirby from the anime way better:

http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Iron

How can you not like metal Kirby?!

It's a Kirby... made of METAL. You can't go wrong with a Kirby made of pure steel, can you?
Stone Kirby looks better on Kirby. ;3

BBQTV

Smash Master
1.xavi
2.kyle
3.prue
4.BBQTV
5.???????

im not sure who got 5th (some T.O i im) someone else does though and im changing it to 10 instead of 5 because with 5 and prizes all the way to 5th ,4th and 5th get less then dirt plus the people want it at 10

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
So, since I'm an attention ***** and I'm lonely because I was somehow bored of my awesome life, filled with admirers and scantily-clad 13-year-olds, I google searched my tag. I was surprised that my SWF profile was beaten out by my AllisPlanet, AllisCrossing, etc. accounts (which I never use), but what was more strange...was this.

http://www.nwanime.com/A1lion835

I have no ****ing clue when I made this and for what purpose it was (I have confirmed that it's not another A1lion835 O_o ). Just sayin'.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I went to a tourney today after not playing any Brawl since early june. I felt sooo out of shape, especially with everyone else having been playing regularly compared to me, and keeping their skills polished.... Also, my ride didn't tell me at what time he was gonna pick me up, so I put my alarm at 8am. Turns out he came to my house to 8am too as soon as I got up, had to get dressed fast and skip breakfast to not keep him waiting, and I ate nothing all day until dinner, which was at McDonald's at ~9:00pm, when the tourney ended... I was also up all night til 3:30am playing MapleStory, so I went to sleep late 9totally worth it, I'm a lv125 SHADOWER now! My maple dream has been achieved :'D). Despite all these things, I got 5th place at a ~50-man tourney, losing to my friends from near my house only, both who main MK and Snake (I always end up losing to the same MK main since we were teammates, played a BUNCH together before, and are both power-ranked in PR)...

All in all, it was nice. I did straight Kirby since I get scared I might get gimped as ZSS since she's highly susceptible to that when the opponent knows what to do.

Man, I wanted that pot money to go out with someone. :( (not naming anyone because of irl friends who might be watching this and might know who she is, and yes, it's the girl from the photo ;))

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
My biggest suggestion is to not hinge date money on the outcome of a tournament :p

Oh, and eating is good.

Oh and @ A1: The thought of scantily clad 13 year olds is one I don't find at all appealing. Tell them to put some cloths on. Then make them all watch Teeth.

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
I was also at a tournament today...er, yesterday. Didn't place very well, but did get better at a couple matchups, and ended up talking to JoWii about Kirby's metagame for a while over friendlies.

Anyway, in doubles I gimped a MK off the top of the screen with Stone...two times in the same match. He tried the uair chain->Shuttle Loop trick when he was around 60-80%, and when he got me near the top of the screen I saw the SL coming. It felt really good. :laugh:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
My biggest suggestion is to not hinge date money on the outcome of a tournament :p
Hah, if only I could get quick money some other way! My family hasn't given me any money in like a year cuz they feel I should earn my own money already, and despite efforts done by me going to places, asking people and friends, and even using websites to help me out, I can't seem to find a job opening anywhere.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Blehz, I really need to brush up on the Falco and Samus matchup. I realize that I know the Wolf and DK matchup better than I previously thought.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hah, if only I could get quick money some other way! My family hasn't given me any money in like a year cuz they feel I should earn my own money already, and despite efforts done by me going to places, asking people and friends, and even using websites to help me out, I can't seem to find a job opening anywhere.
That sucks. I mean, I don't know what the job market in PR is, but I know here most people who ***** about not finding jobs aren't looking, since job openings are appearing again.

Also, I need to start looking for a new job. I am getting fed up with the one I have (although the pay isn't bad, although being nearly trilingual I should manage to find something better.).

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> So guys........Wolf? Gets raep'd by Kirby. Whoever said don't Kirbicide/ inhale SHUT YO' MOUF!

I realize it's kinda even and maybe a little in Wolf's favor BUT Kirbicide is totally legit. I FThrow>FAir>FAir>jump>inhale>DI to corner'd someone three times during pools. (I only lost one of my pool matches)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
>_> So guys........Wolf? Gets raep'd by Kirby. Whoever said don't Kirbicide/ inhale SHUT YO' MOUF!

I realize it's kinda even and maybe a little in Wolf's favor BUT Kirbicide is totally legit. I FThrow>FAir>FAir>jump>inhale>DI to corner'd someone three times during pools. (I only lost one of my pool matches)
On Wolf, forget the Kirbicide, go for the inhale break>Footstool instead.

BBQTV

Smash Master
like wolf matters why use him when their are much better options like falco and fox

I went all TL in that tourney because I didn't fight any characters I would've counterpicked Kirby for. :/

I did however fight a Snake in friendlies, and got *****. I couldn't get in! All I would do is get F-tilted from like a mile away. FFFF-

Top Bottom