• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
So I JUST image searched "Ban MK" on Google and this was the 3rd pic it showed.

....A1.......You are........THE ONE!!!!!!11!1!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Only you, A1, have the power to ban MK once and for all! So it is written in the prophecy I just made up!

...or maybe I'm the one, cause I did make that pic for you.... ._.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
....A1.......You are........THE ONE!!!!!!11!1!1!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!
I get that a lot.

I expect you're supposed to hack into Kewkky's account and distract the BBR while I change the results of the latest poll. It...is...THE ONLY WAY!!!!!! Probably.

I'm not at all sure what Yam will look like, but it looks kinda like you can't die.

I get that a lot.

I expect you're supposed to hack into Kewkky's account and distract the BBR while I change the results of the latest poll. It...is...THE ONLY WAY!!!!!! Probably.
Not unless I foil your plan and copy this quote to the Staff first!

A1lion835

Smash Champion
See, there is one problem with your plan. I expected you to take Action, sir Panda! That plan is but a decoy, and Katakiri is aware of the true plan! MK WILL BE BANNED, ACTION PANDA! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

Wait, why do you want MK not to be banned? Twinkie, what are you hiding from us?!

"Without questions, we are but Action Panda's slaves."

-A wise loin man

I am willing to risk the actioning of Action Panda if it means that I am not a slave of Action Panda who is you! 2*3*11*37
You're sticking your nose too far into this. You won't find out what/if I'm hiding, A1!

OMG ACTION PANDAS AVI IS TOO GOOD

caps and stuff
Why thank you! :)

And I just noticed the thread title. I can't help but......... nah. ;)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
You're sticking your nose too far into this. You won't find out what/if I'm hiding, A1!
Au contrare, la di da da I do not have a nose! My friends call me Krillin (or sometimes Kulilin).

Guyz, I haz a problem! When I go to YouTube on Safari on my iTouch, all the videos need a new download of Adobe, which my iPod does not allow me to do. When I go to the YouTube app, it claims I can't connect. How will I watch card games on motorbikes at night without my parents noticing? D:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Obviously it is something, but it also doesn't matter since it's not really useful.

Oh, and that magnet thing is actually a hilariously bad song lyric.

Edit:

Also, lol... we **** shiek. And they said we'd never land an inhale footstool when I first found them... Just landed 4-6 in a best of 5 MM Saturday XD

Also, we punish Pika really hard on whiffed attacks, especially thunder.

Oh, and I dislike fighting Wario and Olimar is just plain gay.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Also, lol... we **** shiek. And they said we'd never land an inhale footstool when I first found them... Just landed 4-6 in a best of 5 MM Saturday XD
Yep! people say inhale>footstool shouldn't be factored into MU discussions, but come on man... It's not that hard to land on a nice number of characters. And Sheik is one of those that is absolutely screwed when we jump offstage with her inhaled.

Also, we punish Pika really hard on whiffed attacks, especially thunder.
Yes we do! What I like to do is upB Pika when he does a thunder edgeguard and is close enough to the ledge so that I can grab it with the downward swing. Hell, depending on how Pika uses it, we could end up doing a 2nd-hit aerial hammer on him, knock him far offstage in a semi-spike, then cover the ledge with a dair for a pretty powerful edgeguard!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, if he hits himself with it, it's a free hammer or inhale in my book. In fact, that's also the case + more if he somehow ends up on the same side of the lightning as us when he misses it, or if he tries to use it on BF (lol I don't understand why he did that, but hey, free hammer. That being said, he was getting stupid pissed at our matches. Started the day noting how much I improved, and after those MMs he was telling me I was a trash player who used stage/character gimmicks to overcome skill and was making him play at a low level of play (AKA doing stupid stuff he couldn't seem to punish, and when he tried to emulate it, I'd read it and punish. For example, rolling a lot when he'd expect spotdodges.), and ended up getting so pissed he left without paying me.).

Also, it seems really hard for Pika to get past our Bair, and seems to struggle to overcome our aircamping if we have the lead. Are you guys sure it's an even MU? I mean I know my opponent was playing stupid due to frustration, but he is also vastly more skilled than I and yet didn't seem to be able to do anything.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It might be tilted on our favor. Truth be told, i've never had problems against Pika, even when peeps in PR attempted at maining him.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That's the character I forgot to add on the list of characters I haven't played against. I have no idea what a good Pikachu can do, so I can't say nothing about him. ._.

So, Diddy Kong, Ice Climbers and Pikachu I need more practice fighting against. XD

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Cmon guys, we can't have our social thread inactive for 12 hours! Especially with all the other active threads.

I'm thinking of walking a mile or so tomorrow to buy myself a sandwich, and then 6 or 7 more miles. Discuss.

Australia sounds like it was fun, Tierse :) . What did you do?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Back from a 3 week holiday to Australia! It was fun. But I missed the kirbies, I'll try and be more active again =)
Duuuuude you came to Aus? I seriously hoped you played Smash with some people while you were here.

Where did you stay?

I swear to god if i missed out on international kirby dittos im going to flip outttt

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I stayed at Melbourne and Sydney, doing like everything even remotely tourist-like there was =). Went to see penguins, kangaroos, platypi and the lot, which was pretty cool. It was mostly just a good time with family and stuff, having fun while eating vegemite on great ocean road and eating pies in the same place Elton John did =P. Got pretty hyped over BBI on the way back! WOOHOO Glutonny beat Ally! ^^

So I guess you kinda did miss out on international kirby ditto's Condog =) but it's not biggie I probably wouldn't have had time anyway, it would've been really cool to play you though.

Twinkie, ofcourse I knew it was you :bee:

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ah alright. I was just making sure. I don't even remember three weeks ago, that's why.
OBJECTION!

You remember your childhood, but not specifically 3 weeks ago? Did you hit your head and suffer partial amnesia, or is it an inherent brain condition? Because if it's neither, then you, sir, are lying!

ive never played the games, and this is the only time i'll probably say that

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Two questions: 1. Where can I find those vids, and 2. who is action panda o.o

I stayed at Melbourne and Sydney, doing like everything even remotely tourist-like there was =). Went to see penguins, kangaroos, platypi and the lot, which was pretty cool. It was mostly just a good time with family and stuff, having fun while eating vegemite on great ocean road and eating pies in the same place Elton John did =P. Got pretty hyped over BBI on the way back! WOOHOO Glutonny beat Ally! ^^

So I guess you kinda did miss out on international kirby ditto's Condog =) but it's not biggie I probably wouldn't have had time anyway, it would've been really cool to play you though
Awww man that's so lame D: I really hope you weren't there when I had a tourney on, that would just make this the worst day everrrr

Glad you enjoyed you're trip :D Meat pies are amazing, and so are our animals.

Hey guess what guys you should all fly over for Robocop and enjoy Australia!!! Need more Kirby rep!!!!

Top Bottom