• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
._.

Anyway...In celebration of this new game that is coming out, I've been playing every single Kirby game that ever came out (in the US.) So far, the hardest game I've ever played was Kirby's Dreamland 2 (Along one of the best), but I take that back. I hate Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Hate hate hate D:. I don't see the plot in this, I'm being transported to random places, and it just confuses me. The map helps a LITTLE bit. Ugh.

Note how I'm playing all of these games on emulators, as I cannot be asked to buy the games themselves ;). And I can't play Kirby's Dreamland 3. At all. I've literally downloaded tons of ROMS and emulators just so I could play that one game, and it just never works for me :(.

Where's the new episode?
I have played Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland and KSSU.

Your spoiler text gave me a heart attack:mad:! I checked LittleKuriboh's website and youtube. And then my heart broke. D:

I hate people like you, just one part of LittleKuriboh's overdemanding fanbase. I'm sure he's hard to work on new material...

Canadia...
People in Canadia rule. Seriously, who would think people in CANADA would speak FRENCH?

In celebration of the new Kirby game (well, not really), I've started working on my videogame again (I stopped 6 months ago, so it's okay if you don't remember it)! I already had a second trailer mostly finished, so I added a bit stuff and worked on debugging the code (OO_0), which involved changing the animation a bit when parts kept bugging. My school ends on Wednesday, so I'll have plenty of time to work on it :) if I can get around my laziness. I'm not sure the SSJ thing (it appears briefly at the end) will actually have any in-game effect (a multiplier?), but it'll probably look cool. And I'm not sure how much I'll copy from DBZ xD

I'll work a little more on tweaking the trailer to my liking tomorrow, and then start on some real work (or mess around with ideas in a 3rd trailer) soon after. I'll probably make a training-mode type thing with a sandbag so you can test out attacks and how the physics of the game works. Eventually a 2-player game, and if I get around to it, a CPU (he'll be like a Lvl. 9 in terms of tech skill, in a game where that's pretty much everything O_o).

*advertises*
If anyone wants to look at the scripts and mess around a bit in Scratch on their own, you can download it for free on the website.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
you guys just linked about 10 youtube videos. I'm not taking my time to look through them all >=(

maybe if you said what they were instead of just linking them I'd be more interested.

*is guilty of that too*

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
you guys just linked about 10 youtube videos. I'm not taking my time to look through them all >=(

maybe if you said what they were instead of just linking them I'd be more interested.

*is guilty of that too*
This x10000.

I am disappoint.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Meh, I'm only allowing it cuz I'm betting it won't drag on for too long. If it does, I'll just tell 'em to stop it. It IS a social discussion thread too, and I'm keeping an eye on the social aspect, and so far BBQTV and everyone else are being quite social. *thumbs up*

By the way, guys-who-posted-their-pictures... Where do you live? As in, what city and what state? (xxx, yyy) Since a person asked for a irby locator, might as well put the Kirby mainers' locations on the first page as well.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Kewkky should put his avi's mask back on if he wants to win :p

Anyways yea I'm back to social thread hopping again. Why do the Fox Boards have to be dead :(

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky should put his avi's mask back on if he wants to win :p

Anyways yea I'm back to social thread hopping again. Why do the Fox Boards have to be dead :(
Cuz Fox is a dead character.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

BBQTV

Smash Master
miami florida the land of happy and sunshine. also kewkky how do i get hax on my s.d card? i just got a 2gig and i wanna som hax

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Usmash'd see you later Kewkky.
inhale>footstool>dair>footstool

0>death, see you later man.

I probably can help you better than him plus Kewkky won't be back for a while.
what

But yeah, help him. I haven't hacked my Wii in ages, I wouldn't know where to start.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i think i got an irl friend who could help. but any help would be great

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
inhale>footstool>dair>footstool

0>death, see you later man.

what

But yeah, help him. I haven't hacked my Wii in ages, I wouldn't know where to start.
Now what happens I just inhale release? C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Ok I will help.

BBQTV get an AIM makes things a lot easier.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I might try to get back into brawl with Kirby. I had a bunch of top 10's in 60-120 person FL tourneys back in 2008 hopefully Kirby can still hold it down.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
My SD card won't work with Brawl. Do I have to get another SD card? Do I have to download hacked Brawl into my SD Card? Will my SD card work for hacked Brawl even though it doesn't work for Regular Brawl?

Also, where can I find the other Brawls, like Brawl + and -?

And how come sometimes when I'm playing Basic Brawl, I see Warioman or Giga Bowser?

~Shao~

Smash Ace
@NKN: SDHC (high capacity SD cards) don't work with brawl, so check if your SD is SDHC.

@BBQTV: check this thread, you should find all the information you need. IF you want like... step by step instructions, I can help you with that. Just pm me.

@Kewk: I'm from Brazil. City and state aren't gonna help you guys much :ohwell:

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman
By the way, guys-who-posted-their-pictures... Where do you live? As in, what city and what state? (xxx, yyy) Since a person asked for a irby locator, might as well put the Kirby mainers' locations on the first page as well.
Toronto, Canada. lulz Land of.................Canada.

Top Bottom