• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken's quote

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
Do you REALLY think Ken is going to do anything that will change Marth's metagame?

LOL!!!

The ones shaping Marth's metagame are right here in the thick of things.

Ulevo, Steel2nd, Junkinthetrunk, and myself are the ones researching Marth and testing what he can do.

Roy_R, Inui, Meep, Junk, Bardull and a few others are the ones showing the competitive community what he is capable of.

Don't believe the hype. The Marth community needs no savior. We are doing it together.

The only thing Ken might show is what crazy things Marth can do with items.
I think I might quote this just to laugh everytime I see that evo28k video of him. It is true about items, but even so Ken has become one of the best Marth's in brawl that I've seen. He beat SR92, and he beat Sethlon at Falco dittos (with very little chaingrabbing)!!!

Popertop

Smash Champion
I think I might quote this just to laugh everytime I see that evo28k video of him. It is true about items, but even so Ken has become one of the best Marth's in brawl that I've seen. He beat SR92, and he beat Sethlon at Falco dittos (with very little chaingrabbing)!!!
Did you watch the vids of Seth vs SK92?
If you did, it would be clear who won.
Seth was in control but he made one stupid mistake that cost him his stock.
It was pretty lame.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Falco dittos mean nothing.

And SK92 improved greatly since the matches with Sethlon. :/

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Sk92 seems to have a good reputation, but seriously, he looked pretty mediocre to me. I've seen better Falcos n and off Youtube, and would feel confident MMing him with items off if I ever saw him on this side of the coast. Of course, items could've just thrown off his game a lot.

Ken did well, I think that most of us simply exected better, because, well, he's Ken.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
His Marth looked very good.

No where near as good as Neo's Marth though. Neo is just isn't human with Marth.

Top Bottom