• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken on SURVIVOR spoiler: Edrees wins survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Wow.... RANDOM. But too awesome nonetheless.

Quick Edit:

Wait... since it's premiering this September, then isn't the season over?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I hope they don't allow items in survivor lol.
This should be very entertaining. One of the challenges should just be Ken with a sword, on a platform against somebody else, with each contender trying to knock the other off. It would be the ultimate coincidence (or irony, who knows...).

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
"He loves the fact that he will be considered an underdog because everyone will underestimate his prowess at playing mind games."

Hahahahahahaha

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lollllll, I'm definitely watching survivor this year

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
LOL. so random. i'm watching it this season. he going to pull out some crazy mindgames

CRAZY RETURN!!!

Big_R

Smash Champion
omfg he better throw in some smash slang we gotta make this **** famous.

i gotta hear

no johnz
yayuhz!!!
and maybe even some fro action but thats too mw i guess

Big_R

Smash Champion
omfg he better throw in some smash slang we gotta make this **** famous.

i gotta hear

no johnz
yayuhz!!!
and maybe even some fro action but thats too mw i guess

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
I hope they don't allow items in survivor lol.
This should be very entertaining. One of the challenges should just be Ken with a sword, on a platform against somebody else, with each contender trying to knock the other off. It would be the ultimate coincidence (or irony, who knows...).
Yeah, no kidding. If Ken lost in that he'd probably have to pick a new character. ;-) Anyway um... Ken, I'm sorry, but I... think you're gonna have a tough time. LOL Dude, there is an Olympian in that game and I think one of those guys could lift you with a single arm. Being strong is not a weakness. When you're working out, you're forming new synapses with muscle tissue. So not only are you stronger, but you have better control over your body. You think you're the underdog to other people, but if you want that to be a real advantage, you can't let everyone else be the underdog in your own mind. Don't underestimate anyone. I guess it might already be filmed, w/e. But good luck, and I'm sure you'll do the Smash community proud.

∫unk

Smash Master
anyone wanna bet how many smash words can ken fit into the survival show? he's already got mindgames in there.

chok youre a dirty ******* for stealing my title

Gishnak

Smash Ace
I hope there's at least one smash reference per episode. That would be worth watching.
It looks like Ken might be mid-tier on the show, but as far as I can tell, they haven't banned wobbling.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Someone call in the ROFLcopter! I thought Ken was smart. People always talk about how he's a very smart player-- why the hell is his 'favorite tv show' some dumb reality crap?! I don't understand the appeal of these shows. But I hope that every time he tries to talk someone in to voting someone else off, he should be all "Cmon, it's hella mindgames to Carrie cancel that *****. Then all we have to do is short-hop Joe cancel and then shinespike the rest of these fools into submission"

But yeah I guess his sister got him into the show? Pfft. He better win that **** though. He's representing the competetive smash community. I'm hella not watching though-- I just tried to watch like five seconds of that show and it was so annoying I couldnt stand it I had to turn it off

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I haven't Survivor in a long time but I'm looking at the rest of the cast and wow. Ken has some competition. This is still too funny for me. Haha. It explains why he looked so ****ing tan at EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom