• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

aquteen

Smash Ace
Hey I'm just wondering if any of you guys from Kansas are considering going to Middle of Ohio VI, and if so will you need housing?

Jace08

Smash Lord
Phat thanks for checking with the hotel stuff. 10 bucks a night sounds cheap so I'm in. Although aren't they offering housing at the venue for about the same amount of money?

I'll check that later. Either way works, though.

dmac

Smash Champion
probably not aquateen, its too far to drive and too close to poe to really allocate funds to flying :( just bad timing :(

only1Z

Smash Champion
Have you ever tried to sleep at a place with a bunch of nerds, non stop clicking. Not to mention the smell.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Have you not seen the torrent of fury this boy brings upon the smash community.
my combos are quite furious, yes.
the fact that you brought up pyro means you aren't ready to go.
...what? bringing up a similar circumstance that has different results is an entirely valid point, statements like yours are signs that you just don't want to address it.
Your constant crying isn't helping your chances either.
i wasn't aware that "crying," was new slang for "debating," :p but if that's what you see it as, you do indeed have the option of mentally lowering my chances because of it. that is, of course, if you're one of the drivers.
You can't come to a tourney until you come to cherry smash alone, that's just the way the world works.
my dad is my ride, anything else is purely imaginary. i also didn't know there was a prerequisite of going to a tournament, playing some smash, and having a good time. but if you're going to stand by this ridiculous rule that hasn't been mentioned beforehand, even though i've discussed going to two OoS tournaments prior to this, next cherry smash i'll be alone.

i don't really mind if the cars are filled up, or if more seasoned members of the KC smash community take precedence over me as far as seat priority, those are good reasons. just don't throw this "you're not ready to attend a video game event," bull**** at me.

and unless everyone at cherry smash is simultaneously sandbagging every week, i can keep up with everyone in smash [who is not darkrain], so this couldn't be about my abilities at the game, which would have been a logical method of choosing who gets to go.
Good point.

Super good point.

ULTRA good point.
wow PC Chris your debating skills are truly astounding, i can't think of anything to say. o.o you have won.

gl at the tourney guys.

only1Z

Smash Champion
"and unless everyone at cherry smash is simultaneously sandbagging every week, i can keep up with everyone in smash [who is not darkrain]"

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'm on a boat
are you trying to say something z, cuz servbot is bottom tire.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
**** just got reyul z!!!
eighty million dolalr money match winner take all!

Cups

Smash Ace
strong bad, we are tired of your trolling. we don't want you to go because you annoy us. We don't feel like babysitting you for a weekend. You act like an annoying little brother, and I, not being able to speak for the others, don't feel that you are MATURE enough to go on a trip with us. I don't know how much more direct Z and I need to be. The darkrain said no, so it's a no, accept it, your "debating" isn't getting you anywhere.

only1Z

Smash Champion
No, just some kids don't get the hint. Instead the fluff up like a puffer fish and hot gas and bull**** and rant.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
edit1: forget it

*goes to watch kenan & kel*

EDIT2: lol sliq, namesearching ftw?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I'm so confused... Now I'm ****ing gold... I hate my life.

Also, what ever happened to that guy that did the interviews? I wanna like watch them...

Cups

Smash Ace
i know i've watched it 20 times and fapped to it over and over. wait that was dmac's interview.

<3 Sliq, you comin to indiana? let's fire up 3rd strike

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Top Bottom