• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Strong bad if you come out today * ice is goin nuts* bring your ****, I can at least get you the transfer hooxup.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
@ PC: Other than smash bros I havent really been playing any games for the past few years, but I got the RE5 xbox bundle at midnight when it launched, and I bought Halo 3 and a subscription to xbl, so ive been playing those 2 games lately.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strong bad if you come out today * ice is goin nuts* bring your ****, I can at least get you the transfer hooxup.
Dad says no. :\ Have fun guys, I'll bring my stuff next week Z.

also pro rules are just 6v6 battle. no one actually breeds and EV trains anymore so it's up to the player to have their pkmn level 100.
it doesn't matter to me because my pokemon are level 100, so w/e. next week, Z. next week. but yeah, typical rules, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Evasion Clause, no Ubers (not all legendaries are uber, and some non-legendaries are uber), etc.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I spent 230+ hours getting ev and breeding, i'll be ****ed if i'm not going to follow a duel based around those specifics.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Yeah I don't agree with Z's no legendaries rules. Some of the legendaries in DP didn't even make OU tier.

Hell we even have 3 non-legendaries (one of them un-evolved) in DP's uber tier.

D

Deleted member

snow johns this week, and we have a tourney in iowa next week so we won't be seeing you guys for a while lol

Jace08

Smash Lord
No actually that Cherry smash turned out awesome because people braved the snow and showed up after me. Good games; they were in fact TOO good because I stayed way later than I should have and now I'm in trouble... Was worth it, though ><

Oh and sorry but the van I mentioned is a no go because my siblings took it back with them to college. Maybe in the future and the van isn't as new my parents will let me use it.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Skarmory really isn't cool. Just happens to have good stats and type coverage. You all sound like *****es.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Skarmory really isn't cool. Just happens to have good stats and type coverage. You all sound like *****es.
I dunno, Skarmory was pretty badass in that one episode of Mystery Dungeon they did. (lol) Skarmory looks pretty cool, IMO, so w/e.

also i may or may not be going to IN. haven't asked yet.
When on Friday are you guys going to be leaving?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strong bad thinks butt ugly and oversized metal turkeys are cool....I'll make note of that.
Z tries to make objective standards for issues that are subjective... I'll make note of that.

darkrain

Smash Ace
dudes going for sure:

dark
dmac
cups
phat
rezo
jturtles
markis
jfro
jace

we MIGHT be able to fit one more based on dmacs car situation

we are going to leave at 4pm on friday, be at phat's before 4 o'clock!

estimated cost is $125

strong bad you are 15, you can't go out of state with college kids to a video game tournament...

jturley you owe rezo $20

Good clux at the tournament.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
dudes going for sure:

dark
dmac
cups
phat
rezo
jturtles
markis
jfro
jace

we MIGHT be able to fit one more based on dmacs car situation

we are going to leave at 4pm on friday, be at phat's before 4 o'clock!

estimated cost is $125

strong bad you are 15, you can't go out of state with college kids to a video game tournament...

jturley you owe rezo $20

Good clux at the tournament.
Mannnn tonight ruined my happiness... My mom took 80 bucks from me :(
Said I had to get my oil changed before I go messing around in another state... Well anyways good luck to you peeps. I won't be going :(

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Found a Motel 6 less than 10 min from the venue. Bout 45 bucks a night per room and I can cover it if people are willing to throw me some cash. 10 a person should cover it. Let me know sooner rather than later please.

dmac

Smash Champion
phat rezo and i already got our plane tickets purchased. dorkrain intends to go as well. thats all i know so far!

indiana is going to be beast

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i fail to see how my methods of transportation or material posessions are important. this stuff wasn't mentioned about SMYM, the only issue there was car space.

Cups

Smash Ace
that fact that you brought up pyro means you aren't ready to go. You constantly crying isn't helping your chances either. You can't come to a tourney until you come to cherry smash alone, that's just the way the world works.

Ima get buck on JBM if he doesn't stay out of it /flex.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Hey when are you guys gonna come up for a monthly?

o cups its on sooooooonnnnnnn!
Good point.

that fact that you brought up pyro means you aren't ready to go. You constantly crying isn't helping your chances either. You can't come to a tourney until you come to cherry smash alone, that's just the way the world works.

Ima get buck on JBM if he doesn't stay out of it /flex.
Super good point.

Have you not seen the torrent of fury this boy brings upon the smash community.
ULTRA good point.

pyro is 16, he went to smym, wtf is this ****.
you're just like the man, bringin me down.
No johns.

Top Bottom