• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642&page=9

dang why did hardly anyone pre-register for this?

So wait if we still want to enter the tournament, its going to be a 30 dollar door fee?

I tried registering last friday for the discount and something went wrong with the site..
PM me and I'll hopefully work something out for you

To be fair, when the site was having issues, I put up posts telling people to PM me. At which point, the Event Director extended the discount for another week to make up for it.
I'm guessing this means you may still be able to enter without having to pay a $30 door fee. Pm delux

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305642&page=9

dang why did hardly anyone pre-register for this?

I'm guessing this means you may still be able to enter without having to pay a $30 door fee. Pm delux
If you PM me, I think I've worked out $20 discounts up until Friday

I mean, since there's only a few melee entrants, the chances of moneying are going to be pretty high.

And if someone PMs me a Screenland schedule, I can probably work out the bracket so you can do both

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
I really think the melee people should come to Screenland. I know a lot of locals that are willing to enter melee and feed the pot. Plus why would a fighting game be with a bunch of fps games, COME TO THE FIGHTING GAME TOURNEY.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
is anyone here going to go to RoM4 or Apex? probably going to try to get tickets for those bought within a month or two if I end up being able to go to both.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
is anyone here going to go to RoM4 or Apex? probably going to try to get tickets for those bought within a month or two if I end up being able to go to both.
Yeah especially since you have all that airfare from Axe's ticket :)

I was originally planning on Apex. But I'm not sure if I can be away from the wife and kids for that long. When is ROM4?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I better be showered with many gifts when I return from my float trip on Saturday...FOR IT WILL BE MY BURFDAY AND I LIKE SHINY THINGS
I'll wish you a happy birthday if you wish me one too :)

August 13th is such a great day. Many great people were born that day. here's a list:

• Zivilyn Bane
  • Phat Gamer
  • Mike G

Massive

Smash Champion
I will team with Hondafoo Mntembe.

If there isn't teams, we'll make teams.
The Screenland tourney could have any brackets we want, we could create a teams bracket.

Jace08

Smash Lord
What is this other tourny other than the NKC one I keep hearing about. Tell me moar.
Screenland is also having a tourney within walking distance of the netwarz one. We should have 2 singles brackets but I'm thinking we should just do 1 doubles bracket for the day at either one

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If you do choose to do only one doubles bracket, I'm gonna throw it out there from a biased standpoint that you should do it at mine, given that the plans were to throw $100 bonus into the pot for it

I'm willing to work around what you guys want/need to make it so you can go and do both.

Jace08

Smash Lord
will he still put it in even if we don't get 15 people though? He mentions in one of his earlier posts that we need 15 people for the pot bonus :(

Top Bottom