• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lolll i will die if shroomed & axe are here and don't make it to MIST because KC/Lawrence doesn't get a car going.

JoeMotion

Smash Cadet
Is Massive smash going on this weekend? I have a buddy from work that plays mostly Street Fighter that I wanted to bring along.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Well you don't show that you know ANYTHING CUZ ALL YOU DO IS REVERSALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS STUPID Z
You mad? My entire drunk game is predicting the **** out of people, and exploiting general habits I've noticed most people do at our skill level. If I predict incorrectly it's a punish, sounds like Guile...

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
hey guys from the KC area... I really need some help here making it to MIST!!! Im traveling alone and....

Zyvilin Bane has informed me that he has no clue about these roads that mapquest has me taking.... Can somoene confirm?? from MN...

its telling me to take:

1: 35 south
2:435 south
3: 71 south
4: MO-7 S
5: MO-7 S becomes MO-13 S
6: left onto MO-744 / W Kearney St.
7: right onto N. National Ave.
8: E Dale St.

Does anyone know if this is remotely correct to the right location of the church smashfest? loll.... thanks in advance im very stressed to find this out, this whole trip is so last minute for me...

Massive

Smash Champion
Is Massive smash going on this weekend? I have a buddy from work that plays mostly Street Fighter that I wanted to bring along.
Nope, I'll be driving back from New Mexico.

Flux: i would recommend you just take 35 to 71 instead of going via 435. I can't see any reason why you would get on 435, lol.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
pretty sure it's just me and jace going ziv
I know that. Aren't you guys the only other KC Melee players left besides Massive and dmac?

EDIT: Oh and Flux, Massive is correct. Basically look at the map. 71 goes straight south. 435 is like a circle. It branches off east and west and then meets back up on the 71. So it's like a circle with a line going through it. Huge waste of time to take 435. I think mapquest usually recommends it though because the 71 will take you through KC...but it's really not that bad and still better than drive way out of the way on the 435.

dmac

Smash Champion
massive - not in town
honda - not in town
z - its his bday weekend he has to get liad
darkrains - bday weekend he has to get laid (z?)
me - i just got dumped after 5 years of being in a relationship this week making me a complete emo nuetral dude who doesn't want to force it to pretend to have fun.
joe motion - gets out of the loop
phatgamer - moms birday weekend as well
pyro/jfro -discovered sex - no more melee time
jace - has yet to discover sex - only and nothing but melee time
rezo - low on fuel i haven't been able to talk to him in months

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh god dmac i had no idea. yeah don't worry about shroomed/axe or this trip.. feel better man.... ****

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
massive - not in town
honda - not in town
me - i just got dumped after 5 years of being in a relationship this week making me a complete emo nuetral dude who doesn't want to force it to pretend to have fun.
joe motion - gets out of the loop
phatgamer - moms birday weekend as well
pyro/jfro -discovered sex - no more melee time
jace - has yet to discover sex - only and nothing but melee time
rezo - low on fuel i haven't been able to talk to him in months
Lol poor Jace.

Massive

Smash Champion
jace should move here and play with us more often :p
Be careful what you wish for.

The only person who would sleep with me on my berfday was austinrc... Lol.
PROFOUND SADNESS. I'll draw you a picture of anything you want if that'd make you feel better.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he will always want to play, at all times, and will never leave you alone.
also if you run a basement tourney he will make you play your matches even when you're getting drunk

>Bert<

Smash Ace
A Mizzou fan, a KU fan, and an Alabama fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The Alabama fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for Alabama!" he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Mizzou fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for the Tigers!" and pushes the KU fan off the mountain.

:troll:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
A Mizzou fan, a KU fan, and an Alabama fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The Alabama fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for Alabama!" he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Mizzou fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for the Tigers!" and pushes the KU fan off the mountain.

:troll:
lol best joke ever. too bad the KU player will live to kill the missouri player :p

Top Bottom