• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord

dmac

Smash Champion
http://www.ustream.tv/evo2011

10:00 AM: Blazblue Finals
12:00 AM: Tekken 6 Finals
2:00 PM: Mortal Kombat 9 Finals
3:30 PM: SF3 Third Strike Exhibition
5:00 PM: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Finals
6:30 PM: Screening, Balrog: Behind the Glory.
7:00 PM: SSF4:AE Finals
9:00 PM: Closing Ceremonies

those times are PST so i'm going ot try to start a bro stream chat at 5:30 for 3SO! might be earlier but z and i might be movin in!

Jace08

Smash Lord
^so I'll see you in springfield and then at screenland and then at the netwarz tourney these next 2 weeks right? cool :awesome:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
You guys may get to play Axe, Kage and Shroomed this weekend but I get to play Zhu, M2K and jman :):):)

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
dmac just enjoys crushing Jace's dreams, I bet there is no other reason

:(

:)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wtf dmac? ;_;
what I'm most sad about is that no one else in KC but dmac/jace/me and the occasional Quote want to travel anymore... back when I wanted to travel and couldn't EVERYONE was :/ i mean i understand everyone has lives & most have moved on from this game but it's still kinda lame for me

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh my gosh raith i am so angry that response was totally uncalled for an unnecessary!!111111111111

D

Deleted member

shout outs to self esteem

on a different note, when the hell are they releasing direct capture of evo's grand finals??????

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
hey guys, i was wondering if theres anyone in kansas city who'd be willing to house my brother and i for MIST? we're coming from MN and its a real far drive just looking for some help! thxxx

Top Bottom