• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Oh, did not know that actually. I'm not in charge of the money, just running the event when it happens

Let me check on that

only1Z

Smash Champion
I forgot to do my grand hug finale for you last night so I'm squeezing you tight....gayly, phat.

Keep that saturday open next week, don't forget.

Jace08

Smash Lord
thanks stealth, good seein ya there

megarobman I don't think I had ever played you in melee before. Glad I got to yesterday, ggs for sure

had a really great time hanging with everyone after the tourney, why does our crew own so hard ><. darkrain thanks for visiting and making my falcon look scrubby like usual

oh dangit raith I forgot to ask you for your extra copy of ssf4, next time I see you I guess

Jace08

Smash Lord
^lol pretty good drawing, honda where you at

shoutouts to potts for making me better at 64. I move back to lawrence tomorrow morning so we definitely should play some more this year

sad to say no more class with dmac though, that was the greatest

edit: oh wait unless you ended up enrolling in my race/documentary class? I forgot whether you actually did or not

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
If there's a Lawrence dude needing an apt room let me know, we have an extra since our potential roommate is having trouble finding a job. It would be about 300-325ish total per month including utilities , its over by checkers and has a KU bus stop. I know its a little late to find somebody but we can add someone any time so if anybody ends up having bad roommates this year or something just get ahold of me.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I randomly started up watching One Piece again, I'm on episode 20 I think

So good!

Jace08

Smash Lord
I don't understand why people are flipping out, I was being facetious...

yeah keep going honda, you'll have to be a trooper through some episodes coming up but like dmac says the later arcs are soooo worth it

only1Z

Smash Champion
Supposedly Korea is setup to make a come back on the world stage...not that this **** ever gets covered. Where are my Olympic vids!

Top Bottom