• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dmac

Smash Champion
raith, what about the 2nd 8-bit?

also EVERYONE NEEDS TO BUY 3S ONLINE. even if you wont play it, you have to give your money to capcom surpreme overlords.

rezo

Smash Apprentice
quit asking if massivesmash is on jace. massivesmash is always on unless massive can't make it.

rpotts

Smash Lord
jace jace jace
Imma thinking bout driving in to lawrence, maybe bringing a hondafoo.
I will talk to you, you space australian.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
No Massive's for me, gotta start doing school stuff now! :(

I will definitely make it to Triple B-Dubs Massive Smash however

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
im most likely going to BTEH2... some of you guys are going right? i'd love to hang with you guys again =)

Jace08

Smash Lord
good stuff raith

tourney this weekend should be super fun, can't wait to see the springfield dudes again. Potts have you played zantetsu in 64? I'm really curious who would win ><

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
good stuff raith

tourney this weekend should be super fun, can't wait to see the springfield dudes again. Potts have you played zantetsu in 64? I'm really curious who would win ><
Potts vs Zantetsu money match?? Jace, there'll only be three of us most likely. Should get to Lawrence around four pm. Also, if need be...could we potentially stay Saturday night also and leave early Sunday morning?

:phone:

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah, definitely bring your own sleeping bags and blankets. I don't have couches yet like last time but there's still a good amount of space for everyone to have room to sleep

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Jace one of my Street Fighter 4 discs broke around the middle ring thing, so it's unusable, but I'm just going to give you my copy to practice on. I really don't plan on playing that game anymore.

Jace08

Smash Lord
okay thanks I'll borrow it for awhile. If you do ever need it though to practice for a tourney or whatever don't hesitate to take it back

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey, can I get a setup count for this weekend?

I'm going to be bringing 5 TVs from my apartment, but those are for people that have Gamecubes/Wii's and no TVs they own

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Hey, can I get a setup count for this weekend?

I'm going to be bringing 5 TVs from my apartment, but those are for people that have Gamecubes/Wii's and no TVs they own
Unfortunately with our travel situation, we'll be bringing three smashers but no TVs =/

Sad too cause I bought a TV that is entirely dedicated to bring to smash tournaments. We simply will not have enough room though :(

Massive

Smash Champion
I thought it was pretty much assumed that tourney means no massivesmash unless i'm feeling particularly bro-tacular that week (or it's 5 minutes from my house).

To clarify, no massivesmash (probably).

rezo

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure some people were coming into town his weekend, sooo maybe massivesmash should still be on

:phone:

Top Bottom