• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
When is Springfield in town? If there are games going on somewhere tonight I'm down, I don't think I'd be able to go to Massive Smash if we had one tomorrow

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
When is Springfield in town? If there are games going on somewhere tonight I'm down, I don't think I'd be able to go to Massive Smash if we had one tomorrow
We'll be in town at around 6pm. Staying at Jace's. Is Massive Smash tomorrow? Doesn't make sense cause BTEH2 is tomorrow.

:phone:

Massive

Smash Champion
It's on saturday, like always.

I don't think I'll ever have smash on Friday night again after what happened last time, lol.

JoeMotion

Smash Cadet
Kinda last second but going to Fogo de Chao (Brazilian steakhouse) at like 4 in the plaza. They are having a special deal where it is $30 instead of like $50 for dinner. So if you like bacon wrapped filet mignot this would be the time to do it.

Massive

Smash Champion
Kinda last second but going to Fogo de Chao (Brazilian steakhouse) at like 4 in the plaza. They are having a special deal where it is $30 instead of like $50 for dinner. So if you like bacon wrapped filet mignot this would be the time to do it.
OH MY GOD.

I better win this ****ing tournament.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
darkrain's in lee's summit & doesn't have a ride to the tourney or whatever afaik. :/

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Uhhh Jace I think that's an MMO. Sad times, I wish we could see more classic JRPG style games like back in the snes days. Dragonquest was a good series too...

Massive

Smash Champion
Wait, I thought that was one of the games that wasn't getting localized or something. Are you guys playing import copies in Japanese?
Markis, some people use computers LIKE MEN.
Things like regions are not barriers.

Also the game was released in Europe (with fancy British English dubbing) as well.

dmac

Smash Champion
i have a usb loader to play it (illegally) on my wii!

that said, i was looking into importing it and keeping it sealed for eternity, but its sold out everywhere i look!

i tried the english language option for about 2 hours(which is really solid!), but i couldn't hide my weeaboo

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ive heard some scarce rumors about nintendo not releasing it to the US now so they can make an HD version for the WII-U, which would just knock my socks off if they did that LOL doubt nintendo is doing that though

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I got a DS! (Lite)

Also Massive you should just make the jump and turn Kirby into your main

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
most likely going to massive smash this weekend. got business back @ home to take care of.

Massive

Smash Champion
Why does every bad thing that happens to quote seem to be about his phone? lol.

I would've offered to drive the guy to the gas station and instead driven to the police station.
If he resisted I would put him into a wrist lock then dragged him inside.

I am a man of action, however.

Jace08

Smash Lord
dang quote that sucks. Do you know if the campus security ended up finding the footage by now?

fyi I'm comin from olathe this weekend

see you all tonight!

Smash Lord
dang quote that sucks. Do you know if the campus security ended up finding the footage by now?

fyi I'm comin from olathe this weekend

see you all tonight!
They found the footage on Friday, so I at least have a picture of the guy. I don't expect much to happen though. The police are treating it as misdemeanor theft and because of that, it ranks pretty low on their priorities list.

Top Bottom