• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I dont think that soon... Will have to talk to JBM more about it. I also want games today!!!!!! Lets play soon!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
"The fighter whose movements seem awkward, who never seems to find the proper distance, is always being timed, never "out-guesses" his opponent, and always gives warning of his intentions before they become serious, is suffering from a lack of coordination. The well-coordinated fighter does everything smoothly and gracefully. He seems to glide in and out of distance with a minimum of effort and a maximum of deception. His timing is usually good because his own movements are so rhythmical they tend to establish complimentary rhythm on the part of his opponent, a rhythm he can break to his own advantage because of his perfect control of his own muscles. He seems to out-guess his opponent because he usually takes the initiative and to a large extent, forces the reactions of his opponent. Above all, he makes his movements with a purpose, rather than with a doubting hope, because he has confidence in himself."
- Bruce Lee

resTy

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm just kidding. There was this Brawl player that was trying to argue why Naruto was better than One Piece and he said that One Piece lacked character development and that it "pretends to have a plot." I told him what's up. He hasn't responded since. These freakin' kids...

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm a pretty decent Naruto fan and even I know that One Piece is leaps and bounds better than Naruto... : /

resTy

Smash Champion
What happened in the newest chap was kinda cool. This war should be pretty awesome.
Much better than when Ichigo fought against the Espada xD I hope -_-

D

Deleted member

i was going to move back to KC until i read this thread with all the naruto/one piece talk

rpotts

Smash Lord
Who wants to play 64, I've been practicing ma combos. Falcon punch combos mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmMMmmmmmmMMMMMmmm

rpotts

Smash Lord
Yea i could go for some 64, i get out of class at 345, and my friend spencer might actually be interested in playing a mid-level falcon. (hes a falcon main, wait not falcon main, falcon EXCLUSIVE)

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I need a ride, to wherever were playing. Honda if you want you can come over to my place and play for a bit after classes :D I'll show you some peach things I learnt the other night.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I get out of class at 530, when/where will games be? Raith??!!! And I can give you a ride Arc or you can show me once we find out where we're playing

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Yay thanks honda! idk but I'd like some devil's drink tonight!!!! A lot of it :D I have a little bit o money to throw down!

Jace08

Smash Lord
I can probably host but we'd only have one tv, which would be bad news for the 64 dudes

haha Jace how did you get a trial of SC2?
well it came with some part my brother got when he was building his computer. I've got like 7 hours to play online. Don't worry I've been reading up on my protoss strats. I just gotta build enough vespene stalkerlings and make sure my queen doesn't die and I'll be in good shape

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Raith you should host, that way me Arc and whoever else can get WASTED!!!!!!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
JACE YOUR ZERG!??!?! UGH I HATE YOU NOW. I also agree with the above post. Also Honda, if 5:30 comes around and we still dont have a place come over to my place lawl.

Smash Lord
I can bring a tiny TV to wherever we're going. I second Raith's place. I don't feel like trying to find a new house today.

Yea i could go for some 64, i get out of class at 345, and my friend spencer might actually be interested in playing a mid-level falcon. (hes a falcon main, wait not falcon main, falcon EXCLUSIVE)
Another falcon main. Sweet.

Top Bottom