• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
he meant for not coming, he was looking forward to bein Peach bros

fun times everyone! Massive pulling out the amazing against sheiks, good stuff

and phat I completely forgot to pay you for Ihop! My bad, I'll hit you up next week

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I want to start going to Massive's again! Thats why. Meh oh well anyway anyone want games tonight? Probably not since you'd be smashed out from last night but yeah. Maybe?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
**** looks like I missed out, all I eventually did was play Demon's Souls and not work on homework like I was supposed to

Smash Lord
<<< Wants to do stuff this week after Monday.

So yeah, decided to put in and play paper mario: ttyd again today. I got triple poison mushrooms at the end of the pit of 100 trials. Got mega pissed.

N64

Smash Champion
That was probably the second worst hangover i've ever had.

That means good times good times! <3 massivesmash.

dmac

Smash Champion
what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm down. I'd REALLY like to play SSF4 though. I'm down for smash but I'd REALLY like to play SSF4. Can we make that happen!??!?!?!?!?! <3

Also Honda wtf man...... Thats some pretty graphic stuff.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Games tonight!? Whats going on? Also yeah, I'm shocked Chu dat wrote that. Anyway yeah GAMES!?

N64

Smash Champion
So games at my place tonight I guess. Someone needs to bring a cube + smash if we want more than 1 setup. Come over whenever. Only conditional is don't bother Z because he's doing hw and such.

1645 W 20th street
Lawrence KS

There's address if you guys don't know it. It's right near ousdahl and 19th. And it's W 20th Street, not W 20th Terrace. There'll be green honda civic in the driveway.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Doll said "Yeah. Do you have any lubricant?". I said, "Yeah, I got some vegetable oil".

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Is vegetable oil really a legit source for lube? For whatever reason it gives me the mental image of Chudat cooking some fry's on some dudes *** idk why tho. And yeah Atma I feel bad for doll too I doubt that information should have been posted up to everyone. I'M JUST SAIYAN!!!!!

In other news!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4xnrCW2_hM&feature=related

(skip to 1:18-1:22)

Robots walk amongst us!

dmac

Smash Champion
[03:53] Jace364: oh and veronica mars is like on the bottom of the list of stuff that I don't plan on watching lol
[03:53] deathmac: im going to punch you in the gut as hard as i can

j00t

Smash Champion
Sup guys,

North AL is hosting FAP2 (link) on December 11-12. We had 35 entrants for the first tournament, and we're trying to make this one even bigger, so come out for some Melee lovin'

Jace08

Smash Lord
haha 4am conversations are the best ever

woah I'm not gonna lie, huntsville looks like a pretty brutal drive for us. Thanks for the heads up though

Massive didn't you say you were okay with hosting another KC/NE tourney as long as we behave well and don't own your neighbors this time? Another tourney would be fun

dmac

Smash Champion
it got cancelled potts

i doubt i'm going to rom3 now, prices are hiked way up since i waited too long, and im not even close to being prepared play wise for a major tourney right now, i need to get better than slightly better than average :-/

Top Bottom