• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Echo

Smash Champion
i'm not going to be able to go to pound 3... but i'm sure no one cared anyway.

Cups

Smash Ace
man i've got a lot of work to do before pound 3 . . . hopefully I can make it out of pools or something this time.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Some say fake...others say Sakurai coverup.......the only relief is that in a week and a half we will have official word.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Some say fake...others say Sakurai coverup.......the only relief is that in a week and a half we will have official word.

Jesi

Smash Ace
lol...i totally and completely pegged the ice truck killer before it was given up!!! I own at predicting story lines... davey hates me now...hahaha

my biggest hint was his comment about his mom's legs, and wanting to put her together like humpty dumpty... UGH so good...

<3 tv choes

dmac

Smash Champion
naomi hardware just got cracked by the emulation scene. naomi is the arcade version of the dreamcast, but its basically like 4 dreamcasts tied together so its a much more powerful set up than just a dreamcast alone.

expect to see games like MvC2, CvS2, Gulity Gear (all of em), Melty Blood(all of them), Powerstone, Ikaruga, and lots of othergames soon.

full list of games here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_NAOMI

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
www.brawlcentral.com

Interesting thing about fox in brawl is that he will be the lightest among all the starting characters. Even lighter than pika, and kirby.

btw that website is awesome! I just found out about it today when markis posted the link. Regarding that picture with the characters weights/percentage to knock out, possible tier insight?

only1Z

Smash Champion
naomi hardware just got cracked by the emulation scene. naomi is the arcade version of the dreamcast, but its basically like 4 dreamcasts tied together so its a much more powerful set up than just a dreamcast alone.

expect to see games like MvC2, CvS2, Gulity Gear (all of em), Melty Blood(all of them), Powerstone, Ikaruga, and lots of othergames soon.

full list of games here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_NAOMI
So a better running mame? This could be worth looking into for cabinet owners.

FilibusterRhymes

Smash Cadet
Anybody know a person who can install a Wii mod chip? I've got one, but no soldering gun or talent.
I'm impatient and decided to import.

FilibusterRhymes

Smash Cadet
Slow gameplay could be from slow characters..? Hopefully? But Bowser seems to be a lot quicker.
Dedede's chain-throwing looks like causes sliding like a shine.

Anybody know somebody good with a soldering gun? I really did order the game.

darkrain

Smash Ace
Anybody know a person who can install a Wii mod chip? I've got one, but no soldering gun or talent.
I'm impatient and decided to import.
Which mod chip do you have? I've done a lot of soldering recently hacking ps1 pads for arcade sticks and from what I've read its not a very tough soldering job. I could probably help you install it, as long we get to fire up some games afterwards@!#$%^&*T

Echo

Smash Champion
wow if you guys get brawl going... i'm definitely going to have to come play lol

papermarkis

Smash Lord
All right guys, here's the full Brawl roster. This is 100% official and has been proven by endless amounts of videos and screenshots.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1159/fullrosterad7.jpg
My Personal Opinion:

This roster would be fine to me except for some things.
1. Both Falco and Wolf are Fox clones. (Ryu, Ken, and Akuma, LOL)
2. Ganondorf is STILL a Captain Falcon clone.
3. Toon Link, is surprisingly STILL a Link clone.
4. Ness is a partial Lucas clone.
5. No new Metroid characters.
6. No new F-Zero characters.
7. The quantity of characters when interviews said there would be more characters then we could ever imagine.

dmac

Smash Champion
mario kart, bomberman, mario 64, worms, contra, mario party, phantom hourglass, worms 2, cooking mama, and ouendan2 are solid multiplayer games we should have for our ds gaming orgy. can anyone think of anything else? maybe new advance wars but that would be a ***** to learn right away im guessing

do we have the airport transportation thing figured out yet?

edit

NO BARRIO SMASH THIS WEEKEND. WE WILL BE IN MARYLAND.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
i know some of u watch lost... god **** that was a good way to kick off the season.... btw.... how is everyone doing?

only1Z

Smash Champion
Manage to come out again echo and I can show you some real Skillz.....creepy.

I watched that hour 're-cap' episode before the premiere, and I'm glad I didn't have to sit through so much bull**** just to end up at the point the show is at, after like, 3, 4 years?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i know some of u watch lost... god **** that was a good way to kick off the season.... btw.... how is everyone doing?
haha yes i watched it. we should make a Lost discussion in the off-topic threads with major spoilers for the ppl who are too slow to catch up with the current episodes.

Top Bottom