• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
Did somebody say BBQ? I love me a HOT SAUSAGE! mmm....

Edit:.. I'll come... be there.. sounds fun!

town913

Smash Cadet
As lovely as getting down on some summer sausage and other various cookout dishes sounds, I won't be able to make it. I'll be there tomorrow though if massive smash is still taking place.

only1Z

Smash Champion
No reason to tell if you don't ask.

Lol, I'll be in Lawrence and I'm not willing to drop $. **** is whack yo. And KoF is hard for the commoners like me.

Real trick would be you coming out to massives afterwards.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Without dmac, you're halfway barking up the wrong tree is all. Better warning next time so I can tell you no sooner~

SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
I don't hear any melee in that tournament, and I suck gay balls at other fighters because wieners. Town you wanna go and body kids anyway?

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
BUT SERIOUSLY. if enough of you guys make it out we could easily get a melee tournament going. i know some locals that like melee enough that they would enter a tourney, and it would be free money for the winner :)

town913

Smash Cadet
I don't hear any melee in that tournament, and I suck gay balls at other fighters because wieners. Town you wanna go and body kids anyway?
I'll be working until later on in the afternoon so i'm probably just gonna go straight to massive's after work.

Massive

Smash Champion
That tourney is hella close to my house (like 5 minutos, tops).

I might make an appearance, but I wouldn't count on it. Unfortunately I'm likely going to be doing stuff with my parents until very close to massivesmash time. I also haven't been able to play any other fighting games since Jace broke my xbox.

dmac

Smash Champion
anyone wanna buy a vanilla 3ds (red colored)? i'm waiting to see how much they drop the retail price before i can give a real price... i'm gonna pick up a 3ds XL

Jace08

Smash Lord
I would love to come out and play some marvel friendlies and watch all the games. Thanks for the heads up Raith. I'll probably be there around like 3ish

that does mean I'd have to come back to give you a ride though Robert. Unless you and Matt are cool with coming to the tourney with me. If not, maybe town is willing to be a bro again and give you a ride?

see you all at massive's after

town913

Smash Cadet
I would love to come out and play some marvel friendlies and watch all the games. Thanks for the heads up Raith. I'll probably be there around like 3ish

that does mean I'd have to come back to give you a ride though Robert. Unless you and Matt are cool with coming to the tourney with me. If not, maybe town is willing to be a bro again and give you a ride?

see you all at massive's after
you're all good jace. Mat's out of town and Robert's throwing bills my way for a ride. See you all tomorrow!

Top Bottom