• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
I mean, you can keep it in your pocket for when he doesn't back down. Can't be like Ichigo in the earlier seasons not knowing how to control his chi levels man, as much as I like seeing a dude crushed.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Dmac come home.

Oh also I'm hosting smash this Wednesday at my house.
my address is 1150 E yesteryear dr. Olathe KS
Two things: so I'm assuming this is going to be jace+16yo kids smashfest?

Also, you live on a street called yesteryear dr? Wut

:phone:

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Yup Jace, Mat, Kiether, Bizkits and I and whoever else wants to come. Yup, Yesteryear drive.

edit: HOLY **** POTTS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GUITAR SO GOOD. WE GOTTA JAM MAN.

Bl00dyBizkitz

Smash Cadet
Yup Jace, Mat, Kiether, Bizkits and I and whoever else wants to come. Yup, Yesteryear drive.

edit: HOLY **** POTTS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GUITAR SO GOOD. WE GOTTA JAM MAN.
You're gonna have to scratch me out. I'm working. :/

Edit: Well now that I think about it, if it goes as late as I think it will, I can make it. :)

rpotts

Smash Lord

Had to sell that guitar when I was strapped for cash about a year ago. T_T
Haven't played very much since.

Massive

Smash Champion
I'm thinking of having a random, impromptu BBQ on the 21st if anybody is interested.

I've got a summertime hankering for some exploding germans, kaiser rolls, meat balls, and burgers.

DYC

Smash Champion
My side dishes are ready.

DYC, please don't take me seriously, this Cocaine Cowboys trash talk is just too good.
If you knew me you'd know I never take anything said on a message board seriously.

Except the part where I had sex with BigR's mom. That was absolute truth.

Also jace you should bring that copy of melee again. I bought a controller and memory card off amazon.

Top Bottom