• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

DYC

Smash Champion
It's just Jiano guys, We got this. lol

Z, does this mean no massivesmash for you this week?
Steven and I are currently hijacking their thread at the moment.

Edit to avoid double post: Check out my sweet stomp videos of awful kids on 3rd Strike for the 360. The one against the gray Ryu is my favorite. Mindgraines. I'm always the white shirt black pants Dudley...

http://www.youtube.com/user/sf3onlineedition/videos?query=dyc85dudley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-fAV1id9wg&list=UUc_NEsmdgMPcNF8IPAO_G5A&index=1&feature=plcp

DYC

Smash Champion
Only the pro-est of pros play gill dittos. :p

Really sad that I don't know where either of my melee discs are anymore. Had the urge to play a little bit so I looked it up on the ebays and that **** is $99. WTF.

:phone:

DYC

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be surprised if a cube and disc floating around someone's house is mine. Pretty sure I left all my stuff including that melted tv at phatgamers 3 years ago lol.

:phone:

Massive

Smash Champion
I'll be there.

I live there.

Darkrain said he was coming. Jesi will probably be here again too.
Z has poached phatgamer and chadoken, so lets play SSF4 and be cool without them.

town913

Smash Cadet
I'll be there around 7:30. also bringing 2 n64 controllers that are smithsonian worthy in terms of preservation quality if you guys are down for teams on n64.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yep we've gotten a lotta new people lately, it owns. Hope your trip goes well Rob

I'd love to go to your tourney; would be great to see all the NE dudes again. It'd be good practice for us all before FC as well

edit: so glad you posted dmac I would have forgotten about ssf4 finals. Rooting for daigo and pr balrog

dmac

Smash Champion
i'd argue that you have not been following infrit very closely *lately*.

i agree that him getting 2nd at evo was surprising (his play is pretty boring to watch, as well having zero personality but that's off topic), but i think you're severely downplaying how good he is.

for you guys that dont follow the runback, its a weekly tourney and in socal it has some of the best umvc3 players in the nation every single week. the last three or so had over 100 entrants

a quick list of infrit for season 2 and 3 of therunback(quick googlefu and looking at tourney brackets)

2.1 3rd
2.2 7th
2.3 2nd
2.4 2nd
2.5 1st
2.6 not top 8
2.7 2nd

overall season standings - 3rd

3.1 2nd
3.2 7th
3.3 2nd
3.4 5th