• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
If I make it it'll be from kc. Father's day madness on Sunday, don't wanna get home to Topeka at like 5:00 then hafta be golfing in KC in like 7 hours or something.

Massive

Smash Champion

Massive

Smash Champion
It appears to be next weekend Jace.

Maybe Jace will be able to finish his own tournament this week. Not that I mind getting 2nd place at all.

Jace08

Smash Lord
it appears... you are right lol

I'll start the tourney earlier this week. First round winner's bracket massive vs jace

then phat vs z

Jace08

Smash Lord
oh, matt I know you don't have an account but hopefully you see this. Without Robert coming this week I need your phone number to find out when/where to pick you up

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it'd be fine if he didn't leave during it and leave me with a portrait-drawn bracket to finish

JACE OH EIGHT

only1Z

Smash Champion
Everyone's experiences were different. At 16 I was out all night playing video games, very similar to current life style.

DYC

Smash Champion
Z is my version of the metatron. My voice is too pure to be heard in person.

Sadly you'd think I could find someone more qualified to be my avatar. Ah well you do what you must.

:phone:

Massive

Smash Champion
Z is my version of the metatron. My voice is too pure to be heard in person.

Sadly you'd think I could find someone more qualified to be my avatar. Ah well you do what you must.
Stand ye all in awe of Trigammaton. Επαινούν το ένδοξο!

Smash Lord
Jace. Don't talk to me about when I was 16. I was the guy that was denied practically all video game rights. The only thing I could do was look for freeware games to download while I had dial up.

That's pretty hard to forget.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I had forgotten that you said your parents were overly-controlling when you were that age. That must have sucked. But shouldn't you understand then what it's like for Robert and Matt to not be able to fully control how late they stay out?

only1Z

Smash Champion
....I'm pretty qualified for all sorts of things as I blaze my own trail. On that note, 'hyper' matt and frizzle haven't even played me yet, sparing them that pain.

DYC

Smash Champion
I feel like it would be pretty comical to play melee at this point. Haven't played since the last time I was at cherry.

only1Z

Smash Champion
DUDE, cups came out the other week with the same johns. Just saying, now's the time to visit. Even if it is just once every four years.

DYC

Smash Champion
All these real world *****s with no idea what no johns means. I can't tell you how many times I've said that at work and then had to explain myself.

You never know. I might randomly show up sometime. You will have no forewarning though.

Top Bottom