• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Rick_City

Smash Rookie
Looking forward to seeing what the Lawerence smash scene is like on Friday. I'm sure I'm sure I will be playing majority of everyone there for the first time. Who can I expect to see Fri??

:phone:

only1Z

Smash Champion
It's technically massives bday, if people showed up it'd be the minimal smash. I don't know why rick just assumed Friday, we play on Saturday man.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I think that Rick is talking about Brawl where I'm starting to host Fridays lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
But playing both games is the true path imo. I'd play 64 but no one else here does.

lol I'd play brawl too but no one else here does (unless we are playing melee doubles, Tyser hates doubles).

only1Z

Smash Champion
Here's another opinion, you're wrong.

Any time we've tried to mix with Brawl kids it ends up with an attempted troll and us laughing our way back to whatever basement we started in.

Massive

Smash Champion
But playing both games is the true path imo. I'd play 64 but no one else here does.

lol I'd play brawl too but no one else here does (unless we are playing melee doubles, Tyser hates doubles).
When you have a project M setup right, who in their right mind would want to play regular brawl?

That's like turning down fancy feast for your own feces (for the sake of this example, you're a cat).

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm a cat anyway. Ask people.

Point is, I'm sorry that you guys haven't been able to co-exist as we have in Nebraska. maybe it's the drugs.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^naaaah I wouldn't say so

hope it's a good one!

you sure you don't to go play brawl for your birthday?

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Seriously, I don't understand why one would prefer brawl to project M. But Happy Birthday Massive, thanks for being so welcoming to Mat and I these last few weeks! See you dudes tomorrow.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Ok, so dmac is still in lala land, that means no one in lawrence has a car right? **** you guys. Honda and I were planning on making the trek from topikachu but that means one of us would have to pick up lawrence then drive the whole way and drop of you ****ers on the way back. Goddammit.

Jace08

Smash Lord
so HAPPY right now

darkrain just trolled all of us (except z) but in a good way ><

raith sorry I missed your calls!

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
That feel when Darkrain just walks in unexpected to Massive's. That's what you missed StrongBad. You should have came when I sadeyed you.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lmao that happens every time
I had to be somewhere else, though. Couldn't be helped.

dmac

Smash Champion
side note about FC, if you plan on going, expect to spend minimum 250 dollars (tourney fee, hotel, food, gas).

we need a decent headcount for hotel room action! start saving your money now

Cups

Smash Ace
im coming on saturday to try to get ppl to play heroes of ruin with me, someone get z so we can get drunk and flub l cancels

dmac

Smash Champion
my bad bros!

had a random conversation with someone at work about how awesome veronica mars is... what a good show

dmac

Smash Champion
Your Flight Information
Thu 09AUG

LV 5:21pm MPLS-ST PAUL
AR 6:50pm KANSAS CITY DELTA 96

Wed 15AUG

LV 7:00pm ST LOUIS
AR 8:30 MPLS-ST PAUL

Top Bottom