• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
All these real world *****s with no idea what no johns means. I can't tell you how many times I've said that at work and then had to explain myself.

You never know. I might randomly show up sometime. You will have no forewarning though.
:phone:
When somebody asks me I just tell them to google it lol.

town913

Smash Cadet
That was a dope smash session guys. Thanks for everything. I'm definitely down to show up next weekend.

Massive

Smash Champion
Town, you left your orangetroller here, just FYI. I will keep it safe until you show up again, deep within the recesses of my basement.

town913

Smash Cadet
Haha you have the wrong controller! Mine is with me.. safe.. for now. I'm hyped to play next week, and if you guys are in the area i'm down to smash during the week also.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I'm bored, in KC, and want to play smash... This is rare these days....

Drinks + games anyone??

Jesi

Smash Ace
Weeeeellllll, I was hoping someone who had a home here in kc wanted to host..*coughkcsmashers??cough*

DYC

Smash Champion
See now I have a house but the wife would most likely kill me. Also I don't have a GameCube, smash, or a gc controller anymore apparently after searching my closet. Plan B!

Jesi

Smash Ace
Lol Evening filled sorry! I actually did go out and buy smash and a cube today... I am free like all week though ... DYC you should come to the Saturday smash this weekend if not sometime this week !!

Jesi

Smash Ace
I think I can do this! Gimme a time and I'm down... Got a brand new troller and everything... Let's play!!

DYC

Smash Champion
I will most likely be there Saturday. Despair, for the rampant trash talking has returned.

...I'm god awful at this game now, though.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I've invited phat and chad out to my place Saturday. Not that it should hinder you from showing up, maybe save it for the week after.

Top Bottom