• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
Needs to check back in to reality. We've had the game there for 6 months now. Darkrain is still just a man!

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Well here's to hoping for a good turnout. Has anyone else noticed how ****ing weird this "Something nobody knows about you" thread is?

rpotts

Smash Lord
Yea the boards kinda suck here, I get down on the ssb64 boards occasionally but I rarely stray away from there. Hey XxXiV_BL00DYBySKiTz_ViXxX - I'm down to record if I make it out tonight.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well here's to hoping for a good turnout. Has anyone else noticed how ****ing weird this "Something nobody knows about you" thread is?
that's basically the gay people thread for the MW subforum. kinda like the peach social thread.

don't think i can make it tonight, hopefully i'll be there for the bbq next week though.

town913

Smash Cadet
I don't know, I found a thread in the Falco character specific where this guy "reviewed" falco. It was his only post and it was pretty wonderful to read.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=323804

I don't know if they were serious or if someone was trolling, but it absolutely made my day. The other posts are just encouraging them to keep it up.

Bl00dyBizkitz

Smash Cadet
Yea the boards kinda suck here, I get down on the ssb64 boards occasionally but I rarely stray away from there. Hey XxXiV_BL00DYBySKiTz_ViXxX - I'm down to record if I make it out tonight.
...are you poking fun at me for using z's, k's, and 0's in my name? Or am I missing something?

Bl00dyBizkitz

Smash Cadet
Damn, looks like I owe Darkrain for saving my car from being towed. O_O

And also, you guys can just refer to me as BB from now on, would just make things easier. :p

rpotts

Smash Lord
...are you poking fun at me for using z's, k's, and 0's in my name? Or am I missing something?
Lolno I wanted to quote your post but it was on the previous page and I'm on my phone. Too much effort to go back; didnt remember exactly how your name was formatted, it was just a joke man.

:phone:

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
In the dangerous world of organized video gaming, one game stands alone: super smash brothers. Women lose their boyfriends, fathers lose their children, and young men and women lose their lives. In this world of danger and despair, one man named Phatgamer is king. But when a tragic automobile accident threatens to claim his career, he must stand against himself.

"You can't do it, Phat, you're too hurt."
"I have to, sometimes you have to do things that hurt."

BOOM CRASH!! ARRRGHHH. *machine gun fire*

"I have to do this, Z, there's just something inside me. . ."
"No phat, I love you!"

*training montage, tries to walk, inspirational music*

One man, one destiny. Jesi Loredo, Darkrain, Death Machine. And introducing Phatgamer.
*gets up from wheelchair, pulls out controller*
"Let's fire up dem games. . ."

August 4, 2007
Car accident nostalgia. :awesome:

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Yo shoutouts to massive for letting me show up at like 1am then sleeping on his couch til morning. It wasn't the plan but I was just so exhausted... Love you guys <3 sorry I came so late, but... it's mahvel baybee

dmac

Smash Champion
oh man the amount of smash history we could cover... even just for massive smash alone!

massive smash has had i think almost 30 people for a semi-official tourney?

only1Z

Smash Champion
It's been 30+ people in house, but not all smashers. Largest for that would have just been us at maximum capacity and Nebraska. Still close to thirty though...
Could just tell him to search for 'Event 52'

Massive

Smash Champion
My highest count was 43. And yes, it was the Nebraska group. It was also one of the weeks SRK used my place for one of their meetups.

Never again... lol.

I wouldn't be opposed to running a tourney, but I'd much prefer to have a venue other than my basement. As much as I like hosting people, I am still actively trying to not get the cops called on me.

RFrizzle

Smash Ace
Well I'll keep my eyes open for places we could hold one. Basically I really want tournament experience without convincing my parents on letting me ride with men in their 20's to different states to play videogames with other men in their 20's.

Top Bottom