• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
I plan on going to the BBQ and Grace is interested in going if we find somebody to babysit Kiirin or if somebody has room to drag along a child seat, but thats basically depending on 2 cars of people going.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Massive, I hereby give you a chance to sway me towards either BBQ or Shark Bar, but I can only go to one!!!!!!

Massive

Smash Champion
Massive, I hereby give you a chance to sway me towards either BBQ or Shark Bar, but I can only go to one!!!!!!
We will have many more chances for shark bar.
The annual massivesmash BBQ is only once a year.

Also, if Markis isnt going then Shark bar isnt happening, lol.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
What is the benefit in preregistering?
I mean, you already know we're coming.

Besides, dudes around here are notoriously flaky. We could have 12 confirmed and show up with 3.
Lol that sounds like Columbia. Bunch o' flakers. But it's more for head count I'd assume. Better to be over prepared than under.

Massive

Smash Champion
Markis do you have an estimate for sharkbar attendence?
Actually any information more than "goin' to sharkbar" would be appreciated.

Massive

Smash Champion
I don't know how much smashing we're going to be doing, this weekend is probably going to be more of a social event than anything.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
I told the actual Shark Bar dude I planned on bringing 10, though the facebook has 15 "Will Attend" with 17 "Maybe Attending". I'm starting to think it may be more than 10.

Jace08

Smash Lord
zomg it's Buddha!

I dunno if this weekend would be a good time or not, man. I for one would play melee with you ><. If no one else does though your other option would be to wait two weeks or more, because the week after this saturday is the Columbia tourney

so I was playing dodgeball tonight at the KU rec and I hear this guy say "combo breaker." I go hmmm probably plays fighting games

Then I hear him say salty >< so I ask him if he plays

Turns out to be Lux LOL

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
so if any of you in Lawrence are down with throwing balls into cups and ****, I'm going to be doing some bp since it's my birthday. It won't be a big deal, but if there aren't a lot of people we might be able to play some smash if I get bored with BP

thought I'd give you the heads up since Jace and Honda are legit as **** so I figure the rest of you guys probably are too

Jace08

Smash Lord
lol...

we're not laughing at you Lux, it's just funny cuz I'm a big party pooper who doesn't drink ><

so tomorrow is your birthday then? I'd be willing to hang out but eating up massive's food comes first

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Man, ever since I got out of rehab, I haven't drank either. Tomorrows my first day on the road to recovery lol

Top Bottom