• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Sounds like I missed an awesome night.

Btw Massive, I somehow missed your post about asking me to move my Shark Bar Happy Hour date. I would move it, but it's less than a week away now and I already got a bunch of confirmations of people going. Sorry.

Massive

Smash Champion
I figured, it's cool.
I'll be there most likely, it'd be a shame to keep the ladies waiting.

Ziv said:
Pull it together KC and get to that Columbia tournament!

Jace says he's going. Arc is going to request the day off and is a maybe right now. What about YOU?
Jace says he's going to every tournament.
We'll try for it though.
There's apparently another joint tourney with the SRK community on the 30th as well.
It'd probably good to hype that one up too.

Massive

Smash Champion
Erm, I'm pretty sure the Columbia tournament is on the 16th.
We are having smash this weekend.
It's also the 1st annual MASSIVESMASH BARBEQUE.

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
Once he starts to talk about his evolution towards tournament gaming and how he went on to change his mindset to the point of winning is when it gets interesting. His story about him going about winning WCG 2005 was probably the most memorable. It was actually really really exciting

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
they changed the revolution skin to a different skin. if you dont use revolution like me you wouldnt notice anything different. i was also a little confused at first when i saw people talking about it

Massive

Smash Champion
It may be my markup, but the stylesheet on the index has everything squished into the right 250px.

Everything works now, they missed a bracket it looks like.

Massive

Smash Champion
You're welcome to show up early if you want, I'll just be getting the grill going and cleaning probably.

edit: A preliminary headcount would be cool, I'm probably going to head to the store today or tomorrow to start picking up stuff.

Massive

Smash Champion
You guys can bring booze and soda if you're so inclined. If you guys want chips or fries or anything to go with your food those can also be brought.

I'm planning on supplying burgers, brats, fixin's, and very likely homemade ice cream.

I've also heard reports of possible cinnamon rolls and their sweet, confection-y ilk from the dragon corps.

Finally please note:
Even if it rains, I WILL NOT BE DETERRED FROM STARTING FIRES TO COOK MEAT.
I DO NOT FEAR THE WEEPING OF THE COLD, SPITEFUL SKY.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I'm probably a negative for Massive BBQ... :(

I can only afford (time-wise) to go to one thing this week, so I'm choosing the Shark Bar thing

only1Z

Smash Champion
Couldn't we just hang in your garage? I haven't been in there since you moved in and still painting though...lord knows what fumes chill inside.

I'm probably a negative for Massive BBQ...

I can only afford (time-wise) to go to one thing this week, so I'm choosing the Shark Bar thing
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Massive

Smash Champion
I'm probably a negative for Massive BBQ... :(

B*tches or BBQ?
You're making some pretty rough decisions man.

LinkMO said:
Registration is finally open guys. Fees will be collected at the door. However, we still need registering to be placed online. Hopefully we'll see a lot of you guys there.
What is the benefit in preregistering?
I mean, you already know we're coming.

Besides, dudes around here are notoriously flaky. We could have 12 confirmed and show up with 3.

Top Bottom