• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Link me to it again? :troll:

If someone else from the KC crew is going I can see if I can ride with one of them. It isn't too far so it should be alright.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^Nice! Alan ******* is too good lol, I remember repeating that line all the time after I saw the movie as a little kid

sounds good linkmo, tonight I'll try and see who can go to Columbia

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Jace: I can go to the Columbia tourney. Lemme know how much gas is gonna cost.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Jace: I can go to the Columbia tourney. Lemme know how much gas is gonna cost.
Ok now I'm going to go crazy if I'm not out of the hospital by then.

So Jace for sure and Strong Bad for sure. Massive? Phat? Z? N64? dmac? Buddha? Arc? Honda (you're not retired :) smash will never leave you)? Anyone else?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Alright, with the tournament less than a month away, it's time to get started on the local advertising campaigns. Would any of you fine artists/graphic designers be willing to help me make fliers and possibly help design the newspaper ad?

I'm bad at it and any help would help the hype :)

Also, Amba, haven't heard from you in a while. Would you be able to meet with me at some point next week so we can talk specifics and let you see the venue?

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'd kinda like to see the venue for myself too. Hit me up whenever lux

So I just played through Portal (should have a long time ago, I know) and I gotta say it owned! definitely lived up to what everyone says about it

oh and good to hear you can go to Columbia, strong bad. Arc and I are pretty much confirmed, and phat gave me a maybe last night. Anyone else down?

Jace08

Smash Lord
nooooooo phaaat

well Raith I guess we'd just leave sometime early saturday morning. The site says stuff will officially start at 10am, but I dunno when the actual brackets for everything will begin. I guess I should ask in the thread

As for when we're leaving I dunno, whenever we're done with everything. I don't see any reason for it to go late into the night

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1440637987?ref=ebtn

huh actually a decent amount of people already registered, I guess I should probably register online too

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I guess I'm probably teaming with ARC then since you and Raith usually team, Jace?

EDIT: APPARENTLY YOU STOLE ARC FROM ME JACE, qq

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Like a bro!!!

Heard a knock at my door, but who could it be? The police, my neighbors, or the FBI for all the CP I have!? No it was someone I did not expect at all. As I slowly opened the door in fear I saw a tiny Asian man with glasses. He was wearing a white unbuttoned shirt, and was carrying a plastic bag with something in it. I stood there in shock till I realized it was HIM. The one the only the truest of true the greatest of great.DMAC
Coming to check on his sick buddy like a true bro. Good lord I could not have asked for a better bro!

dmac, your my favorite deputy! ;D also thanks for the quicky!!!

dmac

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQ1aCOSQos&feature=player_embedded

Kazuya: jin,I know you're listening, the man you wanted so much...is here

Ken: ¡Ryu!, ¡Ryu wake up!

Kazuya( after blocking hadouken): ¡its useless!

Ken: ¡Ryu!

Kazuya( kicks Ken): ¡weak!

Ken( grabs Kazuya): ¡I won't let you do it!

copy paste translation from the comments

im hype, seems like it could have a really legit story too(is that possible?!)

only1Z

Smash Champion
Tekken has probably tried the hardest to make a story out of their franchise....despite it still not making any sense. Ryu is always the ultimate source of power, I can dig.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Tekken has probably tried the hardest to make a story out of their franchise....despite it still not making any sense. Ryu is always the ultimate source of power, I can dig.
Z are you coming to Columbia this weekend too?

Who all from KC is going? So far I think I've heard Jace, Arc, and Mr. Bad?

Jace08

Smash Lord
so apparently Buddha is visiting Lawrence tomorrow. z you've gotta stop by and play him! Honda you should too if you aren't drowning in art projects. dmaaaaac I guess I already know you're busy, sucks. But if you somehow get a chance, come on over

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Zivilyn sorry to disappoint you but work told me today we fired another employee, the day I had off I have to work now. Sorry man.

Top Bottom