• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
TZ you better show tomorrow, my falco wants to tech skill all over yours.
But yea, gaymez at my place tomorrow afternoon/evening, 4:30 til whenever i feel like kicking you ****ers out. N64/Z where you guys at?

rpotts

Smash Lord
honda why you gotta john me like that. Everyday includes today. WHERE YOU AT??????

PC/Wohlgey/N64 confirmed. Raith said honda may have changed his mind and wanted to come out. invite folks

darkrain

Smash Ace
I will be in town for a bachelor party this Saturday. I can play some early games from like 3-7 if dudes are interested.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Hondafoo confuses me.

Also it's not trolling if you gotta clarify it! Haha.

I'M DOWN FOR GAMES SATURDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
As mentioned in the JCCC thread, my brother's moving out and I'm getting his basement. It's huge, located near 83rd and Quivira and I'm going to try to get multiple tv's in it. I'm hoping to kinda make my place into the Game Interest Group, but without that annoying Game Interest Group.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Wait... I thought e3 didn't start until 3pm today?!?!? Where you watching that **** at? I don't have a tv haha

Top Bottom