• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
Well I'm busy the next few nights, but I could come Saturday sometime if anyone is smashing then for some last minute practice

rpotts

Smash Lord
I spoke with wohlgey and yes it's on.

bring TVS, setups, and extra trollers.

Anyone got a good spare controller they wouldn't mind letting me borrow, or giving to me?
I had atleast one good, non wavebird, but I think it got mistakenly exchanged for a peice of crap broken stick troller. Now I have a good wavebird, a purple one with a ****ed up stick that turns neutral b into turn around b or side b. And 3 black ones with horrible sticks/c sticks.
:(

xbombr

Smash Ace
I miss playing this game. :\

I can't really come to anything anymore since I'll be working nights all summer with Tuesday and Wednesday as my days off.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Arc let's team this weekenddddd

it'll be the newlyweds v2, let's make some magic

dmac

Smash Champion
so right now the plan for sunday is to meet in lawrence at noon and i'll drive us up and back

me phat raith honda jace

is that right?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I honestly did plan on attending the Nebraska tournament but I will unfortunately not be able to make it. I'm very sorry for whoever wanted to meet or money match me. I want to apologize mostly to JBM for this but do not fear we will be able to play at POE3. <3

dmac

Smash Champion
gonna be iffy if we have 6, might have to do the old school put a dude in the back trick

we'd also not be able to bring a tv

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Actually count me out for Nebraska, I need to do some projects this weekend, plus I'm broke anyway...

Jace08

Smash Lord
Noooo massiiiiiiiive

well, at least we have phat and charlie coming who we haven't gone to a tourney with in forever

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
So are we gonna have a hookup tonight? I guess I could host if we don't have another place... but my TV count is only one haha.

Jace08

Smash Lord
oh yeah and hondafoo you better come out next time you're getting way better

so I may come for games to lawrence tonight, but would anyone else besides raith and potts be there?

rpotts

Smash Lord
lol good question. I bet Z is still recovering so hes probably a no, wohlgey wants to party at raiths (source: fb) but I dunno bout n64/tz/neone else.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Hey remember when Z gave me (and everyone else) a kiss at Ryan's house? Oh Z.

By the way, somebody should be my training buddy. Just constant melee, I'll boost you and you boost me :D I love living in Lawrence.

Top Bottom