• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
geeeah I wish

it was one of my classic naive moments is what it was, won't pretend otherwise

ggs today dudes it was fun

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
LMAO oh my god Jace, you just made me LOL so hard in my computer class. If I get a detention it's your fault.

BunBun

Smash Master
http://www.massively.com/2010/05/26/aika-previews-ashes-of-betrayal-and-announces-launch-date/
"Home to the half-bird, half-human Kynari, the forest was peaceful until the recent coup performed by the Kynari Darkrane, killing High Castor Isaiah and throwing the region into turmoil. Players will take on the sizable task of restoring order with the help of Isaiah's son Hakks, as well as uncovering the dark forces behind Darkrane's rise to power, including a new instanced dungeon."
I love Scar now.

EDIT: Bolded for the strongbad slower of you.

<3

BunBun

Smash Master
It's an expansion for an MMO.

Somehow Scar influenced the writers of the story of the expansion.

The half-bird Darkrane (Darkrain) overthrew Isaiah (Isai) causing turmoil. It's now up to (the player) and Hakks (Hax), Isaiah's son, to save the world.

Also, Massive, you should go to POE3 and team with me.

Massive

Smash Champion
It's an expansion for an MMO.

Somehow Scar influenced the writers of the story of the expansion.

The half-bird Darkrane (Darkrain) overthrew Isaiah (Isai) causing turmoil. It's now up to (the player) and Hakks (Hax), Isaiah's son, to save the world.

Also, Massive, you should go to POE3 and team with me.
I'll think about it.
I just got sh*tcanned, so I'll probably have the free time.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I'd like to go to the Nebraska tourney. If someone is bored enough to troll me, then tell me when it is so I can request off from work!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
The Nebraska tournament is Sunday, June 6th (next Sunday)

I'm assuming we're driving up that morning and leaving that night, like what NE did for ours

BTW guys I'm training up an apprentice of mine, he's never played Smash before but he picks up games super quick and he will eventually be beastly, I'll bring him to our next smashfest (this Saturday?) and possibly NE if he learns ridiculously quick, rpotts you will no longer be the newbie haha

Massive

Smash Champion
We'll see how up to Massivesmash I feel tomorrow; lets say it's tentatively on, I just don't really want to go into the wee hours this time if possible.

Ten CiTies

Smash Rookie
The Nebraska tournament is Sunday, June 6th (next Sunday)

I'm assuming we're driving up that morning and leaving that night, like what NE did for ours

BTW guys I'm training up an apprentice of mine, he's never played Smash before but he picks up games super quick and he will eventually be beastly, I'll bring him to our next smashfest (this Saturday?) and possibly NE if he learns ridiculously quick, rpotts you will no longer be the newbie haha
Hey, just like to introduce myself. My name's Frankie, and uhhhhh I suck hardcore right now at SSB haha. So, just CUT me some slack because I'm nothing special "RIGHT NOW". Later on though, that's kind of a different story :D

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Yep Melee, I gave him his first lessons yesterday and introduced him to the world of Ken

rpotts

Smash Lord
JACE YOU ****ING FELL FOR RAITHS BULL****

WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU

HE NEVER CLEANS

HE ONLY SPILLS DRINKS AND LEAVES OTHERS HALF FULL

/RAGE

Yay for darkrain!

lawrence meetin at dmacs?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Youz dumb, I'm the last one to leave Massive's almost every time. I didn't help clean 2 weeks ago because I thought I was going to spew, but I was still the last one to leave.

Potts ubad.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Hey Potts do you think my friend could use one of your spare GC controllers today? The one he uses has a rip in the cord and randomly shuts the console off sometimes

And meeting at dmac's today at 4:30?

dmac

Smash Champion
i dont think anyone can attest to have ever seeing raith pick up anything at massives, besides raith

i have to work tonight so i'll be driving later :(

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Of course, because apparently the only ones that say anything true or that matters are over 21 years old. I guess that picture isn't so accurate after all.

The future of smash is looking pretty bleak since we young ones are so useless and stupid.

Top Bottom