• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

rpotts

Smash Lord
ggs guys

lol at there being like 8 people (+ 1 child) at my door

Massive, you were *****ing about raith spilling drinks, you're lucky you didn't have to deal with wolghey, lol

LOl at spending 30 minutes to try and unlock all the chars and stages on the second 64 cartridge.

Brawl, 64 and Melee in the same room. Whoah, I never thought I'd allow that in my own apt.

dmac

Smash Champion
honda we can pick you up

someone man up and pick up raith, or raith take that bus that goes from JCCC to lawrence

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I really don't want to drive that far in my car since it's overdue for an oil change and needs transmission fluid...

Massive

Smash Champion
Facebook just showed me Raith's mom.
She really is hot.
Not only that, looks like a classy lady.
YOUR MOM'S A CLASSY LADY RAITH.

Also, dmac tied with darkrain? wtf did I miss?

tz2012

Smash Cadet
hey massive, i think i might have left my canteen at ur house, could u check for me? its steel, and has green words thnx

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Rob's...hookup...?

Potts you should have Smash at your place again this week, I am feeling the need

Jace08

Smash Lord
So are we goin to nebraska on the 6th for their tournament like they did for us? We should

I gotta know early so I can ask off work

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Smash at rpotts TOMORROW @ 5 (approx.)

BE THERE ERE ERE ERE

@Jace: Yeah we're going to NE, and it's going to be JBM v. AustinRC, U rEddY????

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I can go to NE with you KC kids. I'm avoiding my mm with JBM. If I win I might get shanked and eaten... LOL JBM seems like a nice guy though.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Raith mm

Arc you have to make it up here. Everybody up here is hyped about the tourney. I'd hate for them to miss our mm and for you to miss the oppurtunity to play all these players.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
No I totally understand JBM! I'm not trying to make johns or anything and I will do my absolute best to come up. I just recently moved and am still getting settled in. I will be straight up honest though there are two things that make me think I might not be able to attend the radiator in my car is ****ed up right now which I'm trying to get repaired and on top of that I'm doing interviews left and right looking for a job pretty desperately right now. If I get my radiator fixed and have that day off I'd be more than happy to attend though.

rpotts

Smash Lord
A repetition of Hondas post earlier.

Smash at my Apt tonight at 5ish
1900 Naismith Apt E
Lawrence KS 66046
913 271 3057

bring TVsCubes/64s/discs/whatever

no one can say I didn't ask to bring setups this time

rpotts

Smash Lord
alright, so far you and honda are confirmed, honda will be here in about an hour too. Charlie is maybe, phatgamer is maybe, no word from n64/jace/wolghey although i've been trying to get ahold of them.

rpotts

Smash Lord
i texted n64 (no answer yet) and wohlgeys phone number must've changed or been disconnected...

someone should call tz, i don't have his number

Top Bottom