• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
So guys, earlier at Rob's when we were playing games I realized that nobody in our crew plays gay enough. Massive and I are like the only ones that play super gay. I was just thinking about how much it would suck to play another Marth or Fox like mine... I'm pretty sure I'd get *****. Either that or rage quit.

Somebody gay me. Hard.

In da butt.

But not Markis.

BunBun

Smash Master
So guys, earlier at Rob's when we were playing games I realized that nobody in our crew plays gay enough. Massive and I are like the only ones that play super gay. I was just thinking about how much it would suck to play another Marth or Fox like mine... I'm pretty sure I'd get *****. Either that or rage quit.

Somebody gay me. Hard.

In da butt.

But not Markis.
Come to POE3 and I'll think about it =3

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord

Somebody gay me. Hard.

In da butt.

But not Markis.
INC hard gay.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna play games tonight? I'm playing Morrowind :3

Oh yeah and I get to carpool to Massive's with you guys now! :D

rpotts

Smash Lord
so is the lawrence car - dmac, honda, raith, potts, and who else? I'm just trying to make sure we aren't attempting to fit a billion people in the mac wagon now that the lawrence smash population is up.

On a side note: Anyone want to buy/know some who wants an Xbox 360 Elite 120 GB with Wireless adapter + Controller + Bioshock limited?? I'm willing to sell relatively cheap for the lot or individually.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
so is the lawrence car - dmac, honda, raith, potts, and who else? I'm just trying to make sure we aren't attempting to fit a billion people in the mac wagon now that the lawrence smash population is up.
Probably those 4 + Andy usually, then if we have a big turnout like for some special reason (darkrain in town?) I guess Andy could drive as well, 4 per car

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I would drive if we have too many people.

Also blackout is tomorrow. ME AND HONDA ARE GOING OH YEAHZ

tz2012

Smash Cadet
SAY SAY SAY!

im going to massives on saturday so if any1 gets left behind ill take u for a ride

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I am, and hopefully we can come back to Lawrence around 8-9pm?

I gots stuff to do and I figured nobody wants to stay after Darkrain leaves.

Should I meet at your house?

Jace08

Smash Lord
Whoa it's Nebraska! Maybe sort of

In case you lost his address here it is:

1107 NW 64th Terr
Kansas City, MO 64118

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Once darkrain leaves, all the cool kids are going to the Blackout at the Granada to rave it up with some bicthes
Nebraska you down? :laugh:

Top Bottom