• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

LETHALITY

Smash Cadet
hopefully the tourney wont be when im like epic work fu*ked cant make it out to massive smash this weekend i have to work 3-10 or 3-11 or some sh*t like that bro is comin home thursday though so im gonna try to make it up to jccc

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
We actually have a TON of people in our crew if everyone would show up on the same nights. We should make it the weekend after next so we can get as many people as possible to confirm for that night. We could probably get a lot more setups going too if we needed them.

I'm definitely hyped. XD

Jace08

Smash Lord
Sounds fun, we should do whatever weekend that the most nebraska dudes can come. Also I guess Arc would probably want the weekend he comes to be the weekend of a real tournament, but I should let him speak for himself

it's weird, my troller seems to be working fine now. I think I was just being a big noob last weekend or something

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm down for whatever I have the next month off. Tell me where and when and gimmie a number in case I get lost and I'm good :D!!!!! <3

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
well as of right now i know devon and i will be going. along with three learning.

i got maybes from dekline tyser yosh and uli

havent heard from david tony or echo.

so 12 is possible

Please make it may 8th.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
YEAHHHH MASSIVE HOUSE TOURNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

we should make it like a saturday night sleepover thing so we can train all night :D

Jace let's team yo

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Zhu actually traveling WTF guys we have to go

May 8th would be perfect for The Massive Tourney since my last day of school is May 5 and I've been missing Smash sooooo muuuuuuuch

Jace let's team yo

Massive

Smash Champion
we should make it like a saturday night sleepover thing so we can train all night :D
I don't think it counts as a sleepover if you're awake the entire time playing.
Also, you were here until 6 am last time anyway, how much longer do you want to stay!?

EDIT: ANDY TEAM WITH ME.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
We need like, a weekend Melee retreat at Massive's

Get there early Saturday, play all day, grill stuff, light food on fire (?), trampoline wars, play all night, sleep, play all day Sunday, leave that night

And leave 10x more bad*** as a collective crew

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
We need like, a weekend Melee retreat at Massive's

Get there early Saturday, play all day, grill stuff, light food on fire (?), trampoline wars, play all night, sleep, play all day Sunday, leave that night

And leave 10x more bad*** as a collective crew
agreedx10000000

MOUNTAIN MEN UNITE

darkatma

Smash Hero
Hey guys
any Kansas people interested in a smashfest this weekend in Mizzou?

Me and Geno, and maybe a few other st louis smashers are planning to head over to smash with some peeps in Mizzou. It'd be great to play some of you guys again.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ill try to come on may 8th if im not busy. always a good time when nebraska comes down =P

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
In time, you'll eventually learn to ignore what Jace says.

I just wanna see some Phatgamer come :(

Massive

Smash Champion
Looks like we'll be having the everybody show up tournament thing earlier in the day on May 8th. This is good, because I remembered it's Mother's day after that.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hey guys
any Kansas people interested in a smashfest this weekend in Mizzou?

Me and Geno, and maybe a few other st louis smashers are planning to head over to smash with some peeps in Mizzou. It'd be great to play some of you guys again.
Thanks for the heads up. We'd all love to play with you but we have trouble getting everyone to drive 45 minutes to smash on weekends, let alone a 2 hour and 45 minute drive to mizzou. Hopefully we'll see you again at tourneys though, POE 3 is comin up

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Dude Thomas will always come up with some zany team name, and team with whoever needs a team mate. That's just how he rolls. EXPLOIT EM.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Thanks for the heads up. We'd all love to play with you but we have trouble getting everyone to drive 45 minutes to smash on weekends, let alone a 2 hour and 45 minute drive to mizzou. Hopefully we'll see you again at tourneys though, POE 3 is comin up
lol daw okay
i won't be at poe3 =[ but i hope you guys **** some peeps :p

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Ohh yeah I forgot

Tz and I **** as the super minority team

TZ WE GON TAKE DIS SHIP

Jace08

Smash Lord
^We're holding a small tournament, peef. It'll be a bunch of kc and nebraska people, and arc

speaking of arc, he just told me that he's coming both to both tomorrow's massive smash and our tourney on may 8th :)

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Oh shi--

I am genuinely convinced that a HondaPeef team would **** haaaaaaaard

Like El Chocolate Diablo-hard

Make it happen

Or I can team with ARC in Peef's absence

ARC LET'S TEAM

It'll be like Newlyweds V2

On 'roids

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oh shi--

I am genuinely convinced that a HondaPeef team would **** haaaaaaaard

Like El Chocolate Diablo-hard

Make it happen

Or I can team with ARC in Peef's absence

ARC LET'S TEAM

It'll be like Newlyweds V2

On 'roids
This post makes me seem somewhat tool-like but Arc rejected you anyway so hahaha.

Where is the tournament, and what time. Is there housing for me? Gawd this is a long drive.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
is there an actual tourney next saturday or just a kc smashfest?

Top Bottom