• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

xbombr

Smash Ace
Just keep working on your singles. Doubles will get better as you get better at singles. At least I think I'm better now than I was before... It's hard to tell since my main changes every week.

I'm working on Fox atm, but Falco's looking fun too. >_>

papermarkis

Smash Lord
I'm also currently looking for an apartment/house. So once I find that, if there's any day Massive Smash can't happen, we can have paper/markis/black/negro/gangsta smash whatever you want to call it.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
I remember when you got ***** by David's Arakune in Nebraska or wherever we were. Destruction mannnnn

LETHALITY

Smash Cadet
honda this massive smash i am gonna try teaming with my bro, no offense towards u man, bro just wants to see how it will. If it doesnt work out i will hope u will still let me team with u cause u know team peach is so ****

D

Deleted member

not as mean as team grand champion in SC2

raith, plat is ezpz. we got this

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
PLATINUM IS NOT EASY.

WE'RE DONE FOR!!!
GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

halppppp

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm officially moving up early, I'll be living in El Dorado Kansas the 25th of April!!!!!!!!!! I'll have about a month off where I'll be living with my girlfriend and looking for a job. Soooo I'll be smashing and playing SSF4 a LOT. Just thought I'd let you all know.... <3333333 After three months I'll be living in Lawrence apox two miles away from KU for about a year and a half. Cant wait to see y'all!

Massive

Smash Champion
That was mean massive
No it wasn't.

I really do hope he gets the post office jorb, his antics are sorely missed.

AustinRC said:
I'm officially moving up early, I'll be living in El Dorado Kansas the 25th of April!!!!!!!!!! I'll have about a month off where I'll be living with my girlfriend and looking for a job. Soooo I'll be smashing and playing SSF4 a LOT. Just thought I'd let you all know.... <3333333 After three months I'll be living in Lawrence apox two miles away from KU for about a year and a half. Cant wait to see y'all!
Awesome, It'll be great to have you.

tz2012

Smash Cadet
me too, except that i dont think ill be coming ever againnn!! going to jcc and saturday smash is too much gold/week

Jace08

Smash Lord
Dang El Dorado is far. At least you'll be in lawrence soon enough though arc, lookin forward to seein you

Hm yeah we may not really have enough people today at JCCC. What do the rest of you think?

xbombr

Smash Ace
Woo. Can't wait for Intimkill 2.

I'm going to put my request off in like ASAP.

edit: It's sad that I'm already requesting a weekend off and I'm not even back to work yet XD

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
me too, except that i dont think ill be coming ever againnn!! going to jcc and saturday smash is too much gold/week
That's what carpooling is for!

Besides, I doubt you have any less money than me, and you have a car that gets 348738972948723 miles per gallon.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Is there anyway to get rid of this stupid Brawl livestream crap at the top of the page? Does MLG think everyone here cares about Brawl so much that they need the livestream on EVERY single page of the site?

Top Bottom