• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

I just got done marathoning all 25 episodes of Toradora!

It was actually...

SUPER AMAZINGGGGGGGG.

One of my new favorite animes.

:D
fcking told you

its too amazing lol, now i think i might rewatch it.

D

Deleted member

i'm going to tell you right now that you'll feel like that for a while

after i finished it, a new anime season started and i was like "why the hell am i watching all these shows when i could be watching toradora...."ask tan, this is real talk lol. toradora has seriously raised the bar of how good an anime has to be for me to watch it.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Seriously, I looked for like 4 hours trying to find something good to watch, and I was just like "This wouldn't be as good as Toradora!"

So I went to sleep.

And now, I still don't know what to watch, so I'mma play Starcraft :D

WHERE YOU AT STUPID ARKIVE!? 1 WEEK LOG TIME!? UNFORGIVABLE

D

Deleted member

WHERE YOU AT STUPID ARKIVE!? 1 WEEK LOG TIME!? UNFORGIVABLE
forgive me but in my current state i'd be even worse than i was before lol

i found out that the two games i can't play while sick are starcraft and CS lol

tz2012

Smash Cadet
u want to do the carpool thing jace? speak now or forever hold ur peace, peace... and thats my piece.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah tz that'd be great. Duck lives really close to me and is also looking for a ride, do you mind picking him up too?

N64

Smash Champion
Gonna get some hate.

Didn't see what all the hubub about toradora was. Maybe it was just overhyped for me, but i kept expecting it to get super awesome, instead of just be the pretty cool anime it was. Worth watching, not worth frothing at the mouth over imo.

Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann though, ****ing mind blown forevermore.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Jfro don't listen to Z. I heard he likes football.

http://www.tokyotosho.info/

DOWNLOAD OF ALL THE ANIME IN THE WORLD

Gonna get some hate.

Didn't see what all the hubub about toradora was. Maybe it was just overhyped for me, but i kept expecting it to get super awesome, instead of just be the pretty cool anime it was. Worth watching, not worth frothing at the mouth over imo.

Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann though, ****ing mind blown forevermore.
I can see how people wouldn't like it... I mean it's a slice of life anime... obviously not for everyone haha. I'm just really into romance and the sort of comedy they put in the show. Honestly I'm not really sure why I loved it so much, but it was ****ing AWESOME!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
You allr coming to POE3 rightttttt? Check the thread =] I enjoyed your presences last time.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Does Arkive still play Blazblue? I don't want to start practicing and all the sudden have no one to play with. I'm trying to get use to Noel but apparently she's bottom tier in CS and her playing style has completely changed. I may try out Hazama when CS comes out.

D

Deleted member

Does Arkive still play Blazblue? I don't want to start practicing and all the sudden have no one to play with. I'm trying to get use to Noel but apparently she's bottom tier in CS and her playing style has completely changed. I may try out Hazama when CS comes out.
i'll be playing CS when it comes out yea. nobody really plays CT all that much but if you want somebody to play against i'll be able to bust out the hime-sama.

btw CS is getting rebalanced for consoles, get hyped

dmac

Smash Champion
1107 NW 64th Terr, Kansas City MO 641

massive smash, dont forget

probably gonna drop by pyros aunts and pick up the tv i left there at some point tomorrow....

Massive

Smash Champion
1107 NW 64th Terr, Kansas City MO 64118

massive smash, dont forget

probably gonna drop by pyros aunts and pick up the tv i left there at some point tomorrow....
Any time after 6:00pm for people who don't want to read 2 pages back.

WE ALSO HAVE A PLAYGROUND DOWN THE STREET, **** IS OFF THE CHAIN. Seriously, I think I broke a swing.

LETHALITY

Smash Cadet
Any time after 6:00pm for people who don't want to read 2 pages back.

WE ALSO HAVE A PLAYGROUND DOWN THE STREET, **** IS OFF THE CHAIN. Seriously, I think I broke a swing.
haha too legit im gonna miss the first massive smash but i will definately be there next week man

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah maybe sometime in the future we'll host again, JBM. Right now we've got gigasmash and wichita to look forward to though

I bet z and n64 will come this week. YOU HAD BETTER Z

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
GEEGEES everyone!

Especially Andy... I didn't think anyone else would actually be good at low tier ^_^

Team Grand Champions is ****, get stompedddddd.

Massive smash was a great success!

I still don't understand so much about smash though... How do people stick with one character and still win ****. Some matchups are sooo stupid. Dmac you need to teach me stuffs

Massive

Smash Champion
first massive smash was sweet. i think we stayed a little too long though lol...
I wouldn't have been so sleepy if I hadn't moved a couch and carried a bunch of **** around all day. Seriously though, inaugural massive smash HAD to go long. TEST THE LIMITS.

It will (hopefully) get a bit better every time as I get furniture and what-not. (bought a fridge today, actually)

rpotts

Smash Lord
Thanks for holding an excellent inaugural massive smash, and thanks to those who supplied booze+pizza. No matter who i team with we lose. Team lose.....

Top Bottom