• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dang...

I wonder if they could push the tourney back a week or something?
scheduling tournaments around a single player's ability to go to it is like something a Brawl TO would do.
although.... it's darkrain.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's a little abnormal. But I'm sure they realize that more people will show to their tourney if they know that Darkrain is gonna be there

only1Z

Smash Champion
Match 4 of your friendly, 2nd stock, you just dthrow off the edge and chase off the edge with a falling Dair....NOW THAT'S SEXY!

*Final D

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
PYRO SMASH TOMORROW!

be there or be scrub. 5pm like normal... wooo hype.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
You're not actually good, you just get consistently lucky....
xD

Arkive, teach me Taokaka please

also, Pyro, vids
Taokaka ditto me. I'm pretty good, as long as I'm not using a stick, then I noob it up hard.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I'll be there at Pyro's tomorrow night then if it's more central to everyone. Dmac, CFMV, Honda, Z, & BunnyAvenger should we carpool then?

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Yeah, c'mon Z. Games come before friends. At least... that's how it was back in the Diablo 2 days.

Should I bring a setup?

Jace08

Smash Lord
Well Z if there's anything you can do like hang with them tomorrow or something you should come tonight.

Otherwise it looks like me and Dmac are the only ones coming from Lawrence, so I'll see you guys tonight then.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
yes if you have setups (specifically cubes/games) bring them, I think we're good on TVs. See you all there I'm going to go setup now.

Top Bottom