• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
Ziv I always show up around 4:30 to 4:40 to start setting stuff up, which doesn't take much time. So as far as I know, you can show up then or any time after.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
So I was looking at flights and hotel prices for Genesis, and at priceline I found a good deal, $418 for lodging from thursday the 9th through monday the 13th and roundtrip plane tickets. Im thinking about swiping that up right now, anyone find a cheaper deal?

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Cherry Smash this weekend will have to end by midnight. I have stuff to take care of Sunday.

EDIT:

OK, cups is now staying this weekend. So he'll bro out after midnight.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
not able to go to cherry this week.
I'll see you guys next week.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
This was like, 6 months ago, some slow kids out there now a days.
Thats what happens when you have over 50 hours of random smash footage all on a pile of unreviewed VHS's. =)

See you all tonight, I'll be bringing one or two set ups (Yes full setups) this time, today was neighborhood garage sale day and I bought two small portable TVs for $5 each, both work perfectly fine, and aren't big but not too small either (unlike my amazing portable dvd player setup) Perfect tourny-discount TVs. Lol

dmac

Smash Champion
hrmmm apparently jace and darkrain have the same generic last name! randy will have to carry the torch once darkrain leaves...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
but dmac, no johns. darkrain was the only exception, because he's the god **** darkrain.

i was under the impression that jace's name was jason or something. that's some deep mindgames right there, yo.

Jace08

Smash Lord
The mindgames are deeper than you know

That's my middle name, Dmac. You have to click the box to see my last name.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Sorry I couldn't make it on Saturday guys....I actually forgot to request that day off work =/ Stupid me.

I'm having a smashfest at my house on thursday. So far these are the people that are coming:

ZivilynBane

I doubt anybody else will go....but who knows?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The mindgames are deeper than you know

That's my middle name, Dmac. You have to click the box to see my last name.
holy ****ing **** jace is the mindgame master!!!1

did anyone else see the dragon ball movie? i went to see it with my bro and big e and we were the ONLY PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE THEATER so we just jacked around and made fun of the movie loudly the whole time. easily best 8.50 i've ever spent.

i'll be able to come this saturday, unlike what i thought/said earlier. ^__^

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
holy ****ing **** jace is the mindgame master!!!1

did anyone else see the dragon ball movie? i went to see it with my bro and big e and we were the ONLY PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE THEATER so we just jacked around and made fun of the movie loudly the whole time. easily best 8.50 i've ever spent.

i'll be able to come this saturday, unlike what i thought/said earlier. ^__^
I watched it online before it came out in theater and I can honestly say it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Literally a disgrace.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'd love to participate in a cherry smash crew battle =D
so long as it isn't sports where i get picked last.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
It's either you or tz for last man. Hell, even I was like 7th in line for 2 sets.
I had planned that. MWAHAHAHA. And Markis you definitely have no idea what you were talking about. I think you were last due to your sleeping, we almost made you go Ness with one stock also.

Top Bottom