• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
strong bad, I DON'T EVEN WANNA GET STARTED WITH YOU AND HOW YOU'RE NOT A MAN, NOR MANLY ENOUGH TO POSSIBLY POUND TO THIS. YOU'RE A THOUSAND YEARS TO YOUNG, YOUR GO IS WEAK, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE STRONG, NO DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
strong bad, I DON'T EVEN WANNA GET STARTED WITH YOU AND HOW YOU'RE NOT A MAN, NOR MANLY ENOUGH TO POSSIBLY POUND TO THIS. YOU'RE A THOUSAND YEARS TO YOUNG, YOUR GO IS WEAK, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE STRONG, NO DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS.
wah z hurt my feelings by yelling at me.
one thing though: my go is weak? i don't even

papermarkis

Smash Lord
2 announcements:

This first one involves this weeks Cherry Smash

Cherry Smash this week will start at 7pm. DO NOT show up early or you will be sitting in the lobby waiting for people to arrive.

This second one involves the Cherry Smash after this week

Cherry Smash now has an official start time of 5:30pm. DO NOT show up early or again you will be sitting in the lobby.

That is all.

Cups

Smash Ace
the reason it is at 7 is because the campus is doing a mandatory (for markis and I) program that lasts until 7. You'll have to just boobar this weekend until 7 because there is nothing we can do about it, I believe the room is already reserved for more important things. Inb4 smash is the most important **** in the world.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
this is all i have to say about cherry smash starting late.
in other news, i went to custard's last stand and they have a concrete named Cherry Smash. i was amused.

btw if we're gonna do crews could we do them earlier on in the night? as you know people like jace & i have to leave early, and i'd like to participate in crews. :p

edit: tz and darkrain are really bad at ssbm....

adhdsoad

Smash Lord

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
no u
pretty sure cups and I were the only people in my crew that had a positive kill/death ratio. >.> it was fun, though so... we were all winners...?

Jace08

Smash Lord
Doubles were really fun. Pc I don't know why you picked Kongo jungle in finals but it somehow worked crazy well.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
dmac and i were driving the **** train until we had to play the same team twice.
stupid bracket

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you know i really don't appreciate comments like that, pc. it's obvious what i meant; you were just looking for an opportunity to make another comment on my age (there have been like 20 in this topic, and it's starting to get old).

so anyway when i left cherry smash last night we were on this side road heading toward the highway and we see this car pass us going like 10 miles over the speed limit.... and then he makes an almost 90 degree turn (when there wasn't even a turn) at like 60 mph and goes over a curb into the grass and glances the side of a building and then gets back on the road and continues driving.
what the ****? we could have died or something, i was scurred the whole way back home. ): i hate stupid people.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
strongbad doesn't like to be harassed, he just likes going to cherry & jccc to play melee and then leave ):

i mean cmon if i dont rep dk here in kc who will?

DYC

Smash Champion
If you don't like being harassed you are in the wrong place.

Grow some thicker skin, the world is much harsher than we are.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
kind of ironic/stupid when your friends harass you, though. :/ i'd also be pretty concerned if i liked being harassed.

crew battle this saturday:
strong bad vs. everyone else

Cups

Smash Ace
if we are still making fun of you it means we haven't given up on you yet, otherwise we would totally ignore you.

basically, get better and become older, noob.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you're right, cups, i need to realize that being made fun of is a sign of hope and welcoming into the circle of smash friends. you have opened my ignorant eyes to the light with your vast knowledge and experience.

i turn 16 in like two weeks, though, so i guess that takes care of the "become older, noob" part. lol

now just to get better............ maybe i should stop using donkey kong

papermarkis

Smash Lord
if we are still making fun of you it means we haven't given up on you yet, otherwise we would totally ignore you.

basically, get better and become older, noob.
:*(

Yeah you don't see us making fun of adhdsoad do you?

Think of it like this strong_bad, no one really likes talking about people they don't truly like or want to like unless they're a politician or a high school girl.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
that's dumb.

markis: when you put it like that it makes everything ok!

cups im not sure whether or not what you said reflects pc chris' ideology, but ok

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
:*(

Yeah you don't see us making fun of adhdsoad do you?

Think of it like this strong_bad, no one really likes talking about people they don't truly like or want to like unless they're a politician or a high school girl.
I'm about a year old in the kc smash community, maybe a year and a half. I'm more loud and obnoxious than you and I get more **** from dmac, cups, and z than anyone, but I know they don't hate me (except maybe cups). You're just a newborn strongbad, just try not to give DYC opportunities to **** your face and you'll make it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
when markis' dumb bracketing pits me against dyc it gives him an opportunity to 2/3-stock me (i.e. **** my face), attention deficit hyperactive disorder system of a down. (jk, <3 markis' tio brackets)

its hard enough trying to fit in with college-aged people without constantly being reminded about my age >.>
big meanieheads

Top Bottom