• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

its hard enough trying to fit in with college-aged people without constantly being reminded about my age >.>
big meanieheads
act older and get rid of your hate for losing because i need somebody to **** on in KoFXI during the weekdays

papermarkis

Smash Lord
when markis' dumb bracketing pits me against dyc it gives him an opportunity to 2/3-stock me (i.e. **** my face), attention deficit hyperactive disorder system of a down. (jk, <3 markis' tio brackets)

its hard enough trying to fit in with college-aged people without constantly being reminded about my age >.>
big meanieheads
You mean Markis' heavily edited by dmac bracketing

Jace08

Smash Lord
I like men. Discuss.
Lol run away from Phat while you can whoever that was. Pot shots ftw?

And yeah who is coming to Max Out? I'm hosting the dang thing and I don't have a clue ><. Seriously, post soon saying that you plan on coming because I don't want JBM and the others driving all that way for like a 10 person tournament. Thanks.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I like men. Discuss.
*shrug*
And yeah who is coming to Max Out? I'm hosting the dang thing and I don't have a clue ><. Seriously, post soon saying that you plan on coming because I don't want JBM and the others driving all that way for like a 10 person tournament. Thanks.
i'll most likely (probably 95% unless some crazy weather hits) be there with a gamecube

arkive: if i still had a ps2 i could practice and then you'd have someone who doesn't suck to play [/johns] i usually play you for a while each week, though. :p

Jace08

Smash Lord

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hi markis.

28% -> death vs. smeesh in crews was fun. =D the only thing i didn't like on saturday was people telling me to do stuff (0-deaths on both stocks is a very unrealistic expectation cuz a) it's hard to do and b) it's hard to get a grab) and of course broadcasting the cargo suicide strategy.... i think i've mained dk long enough to know what to do >.>

cherry smash is too fun ^.^ ggs everyone

Jace08

Smash Lord
GGs last night. Z = best teamate ever. Also shoutouts to Nebraska for being cool dudes

Oh and yeah Dmac I'll talk to Axiom and see what I can do about getting that power strip back to you. I'll probably just tell him to give it to me, and then I'll give it to you at cherry or something.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Darkrain, when do you leave? Or does someone else know? I need to start planning for SMYM.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
end of may
very latest would be beginning of june
or so has been said

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Well darkrain, if you're leaving that soon, I hope you'll consider making the drive for SMYM.

And don't call me Tom Cruise. You know, my brother bears a lot more of a resemblance than I do.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
MOD DON'T **** ME BUT YOU SPELLED BARE WRONG. (common mistake)

Oops, I didn't mean to edit this post.

only1Z

Smash Champion
The drive would be approximately a whopping 12 hours, but as long as a date is official and david doesn't actually quit *omgwtf:(* Flying may be a possibility. Dudes a baller.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
MOD DON'T **** ME BUT YOU SPELLED BARE WRONG. (common mistake)
No, I didn't. You don't bare a resemblance, you bear one.

I accidentally edited your post instead of quoting it, so half of it got chopped off. Sorry! The buttons are right next to each other.

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Troll thread is troll thread. Yeah, this pwns. Jace did you find any music yet? I got some ideas.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Glad you brought that up, Pc. Update on Dark's combo video:

I realized that I graduate in a week and a half, and my school's video equipment was the only way for me to get footage from my VCR to a computer (although did we ever get that recording thing that Darkrain bought working? ). Once I graduate, I can't use that school equipment anymore, so that basically means I have to finish this video in a week and a half. Dark is leaving for Texas soon anyway, so it was always kind of a now or never thing.

As for the video itself... I think it's really good, and I think it will turn out amazing with the right music. I've gone through a LOT of footage, and I've gotten some really good clips out of them. Still, I wish I had way more footage to go through because I want this video to be perfect. We need to record like every second of this next cherry smash! Cuz it's our last time for me to get footage. I don't want to seem like I'm rushing things, but unless someone has an alternative way of making this video I kind of have to. Remember, though, that I've been steadily working on this video since we started recording, so it's not really "rushing."

Also, like Pc mentioned, now's the time for song suggestions. Like right now, with maybe Monday being last call on that. Z I remember your suggestion from awhile back, and I'll probably see how that clicks with the footage tomorrow. Same with a few others that have been suggested to me. We could even vote on this if you guys wanted to, but otherwise, I'll use my best judgement. So throw me some MP3s.

Top Bottom