• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

papermarkis

Smash Lord
The thing about me is, I don't know HOW I can improve. I know some of my weaknesses and how to counteract them but it just doesn't seem to work often at all. I don't have an attitude with the game, I don't blame my opponents character or "cheap" strategy for my losses. I know it's me who needs to improve. I'm just not sure how.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Cherry smash is too good to be cancelled! Especially if this will be the last one for awhile...

Woah it's Raynex! You gave me good advice in those few friendlies man I'm glad you popped in here. Of course I'm not really playing Pichu anymore... except to annoy Jturtles' Falco... But that won't get to you anymore, right JT?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol pichu is sex. My Mewtwo is horrible but still. Man I love low tiers in general.

uhh next big tourny...CT in January...then Tipped Off 4 and TGMT 2 in Georgia. Man I'm going to alot.

D

Deleted member

i guess you guys will see us there again this saturday too :D

dmac teach me how to play fox correctly lol

Cups

Smash Ace
well the difference last time was that I nor Rachel were there, as long as I am there it is all hunky-dory

Jesi

Smash Ace
Should I come to cherry smash? Hm. I'll think about it. lol Last day of class is on friday..but i was planning on getting wasted after exhibition on Friday and then cleaning up my pig sty of a room Saturday....or i could just leave it and come home Saturday...HMMM DECISIONS DECISIONS!

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
Should I come to cherry smash? Hm. I'll think about it. lol Last day of class is on friday..but i was planning on getting wasted after exhibition on Friday and then cleaning up my pig sty of a room Saturday....or i could just leave it and come home Saturday...HMMM DECISIONS DECISIONS!
I think I speak for everyone when i say, get the heck over here! lol.

Cups

Smash Ace
Well there won't be any smash on the 20th or the 27th so you probably should come to this one. I'll be back on the 3rd so that is when Cherry Smash will return!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Arkive needs to come every Saturday.

also insert ride johns for not being able to come this Sat.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
indeed i am 3 hours away O.o i come to barrio when i am in town. if rice would actually tell me when he plays melee with his friends i would always be there but he rarely posts.

D

Deleted member

you guys should be proud of me, i'm skipping a brawl tourney to come play melee lol

Jesi

Smash Ace
i amm........ really drunk..that being said i don't think i'm going to make it tomorrow for smash unless i get up, clean up, and take off at least by like noon. sorry! hope i see you guys over break sometime! <3

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Be extra careful today guys. Technically, Me, Nick, and like 3 other people are the only people who are even suppose to be in the Residence Halls till next Saturday. So if you go ANYWHERE in the halls other than downstairs, make sure one of us is with you or you're only going a short distance.

D

Deleted member

gg's today, it was too fun lol

thx for all the tips dmac, hopefully i'll stop being such a scrub lol

dela

Smash Cadet
One of these days...maybe when I don't have a girlfriend...I'll make it to the barrio and get schooled by all of you.

Hopefully.

N64

Smash Champion
nick and/or markis: so, i left my jacket at cherry smash accidentally (i was so sleepy), and unfortunately my car keys are in the pocket. Get back to me at 518 207 7611 asap plz and we can hopefully figure out a way to get it back to me.

i'm dumb.

papermarkis

Smash Lord
One of these days...maybe when I don't have a girlfriend...I'll make it to the barrio and get schooled by all of you.

Hopefully.
Not an excuse considering about half of barrio is currently/recently dating someone.

I'll call you as soon as I'm out of the computer lab N64. **** phone doesn't work down here.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Last night was awesome, ggs everyone.
I have some have some bad news, for whatever reason, I don't know if somebody messed with the setup or what but, the tape started recording about 1/2 way through grand finals set(s) (dmac vs darkrain) instead of starting at the beginning of losers finals (dmac vs n64) so we lost some really epic footage =l I think I'm gonna go buy some new tapes so I'm not using a really old one, and I'll start bringing the recording setup every sat, I did get some good footage though, from what was still there. (lol at darkrain and cups' falcon dittos) >.> All the good clips are on my PC already so we could actually use the same tape again, but I don't think thats such a good idea since apparently something went horribly wrong Lol. Anyway, so whats the plan for next weekend, jayray's house? o.o

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
hey im back in kansas for christmas break and was wondering do any of yall play NARUTO CLASH OF NINJA REVOLUTION 2 for the wii. This game is fun and i think it could be a good tourney game if its not already one....anyway i wanna play some good players

Top Bottom