• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

dela

Smash Cadet
Not an excuse considering about half of barrio is currently/recently dating someone.

I'll call you as soon as I'm out of the computer lab N64. **** phone doesn't work down here.
she doesn't like my video game obsession that much. she tolerates most things, we play guitar hero, but for whatever reason, she despises Smash. what time are ya'll done at usually?

Cups

Smash Ace
because of Christmas break and the Residence Halls being completely closed, THERE WILL BE NO CHERRY SMASH UNTIL JANUARY 3RD.

DYC

Smash Champion
You'll have to say it again everytime it gets pushed off the page. Just like the address to David's old house that was repeated ad nauseum.

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, don't make me or Cups say it for the 6th time.
We realize that, I didn't ask about cherry smash, we talked about maybe doing it at somebodies house since the hall was closed, and if we are I'd like to know who's and where at?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, neither me or Pyro ever mentioned Cherry. just wut we were doin this week. :x

DYC

Smash Champion
Strong Bad's Sig is pretty deep. Seeing as how it's both how long melee has been out and how old he was when it came out.

;)

dmac

Smash Champion
after figuring some logistics out, darkrain and i are 99% sure we're going to connecticut. if you're interested still, we'll try to figure out some flight stuff *very* soon.

Jturley46

Smash Journeyman
after figuring some logistics out, darkrain and i are 99% sure we're going to connecticut. if you're interested still, we'll try to figure out some flight stuff *very* soon.
dang, should have said somethin that one week!

EDIT: Tickets went back down to 230. They went up to 280 and were that much the past few weeks as ive been keeping tabs. **** this is a tough decision.

darkrain

Smash Ace
z!!!! stop that foolishly foolish giggling, you fool! *crack!* .......been playing through PWII lol..... **** it.... this is Jesi haha

EDIT: Haven't done this in a while....

Top Bottom