• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
Cups posted it a few pages back:

5030 Cherry Street
Kansas City, MO 64110

So I have another debate tournament this weekend, but I'll probably sabotage my team again so we leave early and I can go to cherry smash. Not sure if I'll be back in time to eat with you guys at Sakura's, but I'll try. I should for sure be able to make the birthday bash of smash afterwards though.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Dun worry about the gettin' trashed part... when i get back we'll have a big party for all the Dec. birthday kids :p ....somewhere... lol

<3 haven't seen you guys in sooo long...

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, there are a lot of us for December. Me and you, DeCoster, Andy, and Charlie also have December birthdays as well.

Arkive, go ahead and come if you want to.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

papermarkis

Smash Lord
OK, I'm calling in reservations today. Here is a list of the people I think/know are coming. The only person I know isn't coming for sure is phatgamer. If you're going and don't see your name on the list, then please tell me. I use to work as restaurant host and we HATE it when big parties don't give us an exact number. Let me just emphasize that if you're name is not on the list that it DOES NOT mean you're not invited. It just simply means I forgot you. I'm sorry, but KC is a big crew.

1. papermarkis
2. cups
3. blu_rae (yes this is Rachel)
4. legoluigi
5. axel (yes you don't know him)
6. trebay57 (or him)
7. Deron (not even him)
8. darkrain
9. Z
10. dmac
11. DYC
12. jturley
13. Strong Bad
14. ArkiveZero
15. Jace
16. jayray
17. pyroty
18. jfro
19. mew2king (I kid, I kid)

The only regulars I didn't include were CFMV and fake PC Chris because we haven't seen them in a million years. But they're welcome to come.

Cups

Smash Ace
hey, markis, you suck. Do I have to come now?

Edit: I don't think we should invite ArkiveZero on account of him being a huge ***got that no more than a month ago spammed up our thread with stupid **** and kept having dumb arguments. He'll just start a brawl argument at dinner and everyone will remember him instead of markis' dinner.

only1Z

Smash Champion
Not that I don't agree with cups or anything, cause it's good ****. But we won't turn people down if they wanna come out and play some games of melee / 3rd strike, what have you. But we should probably keep the dinner party to a more formal group. EH MARKIS?!

DYC

Smash Champion

Edit: I don't think we should invite ArkiveZero on account of him being a huge ***got that no more than a month ago spammed up our thread with stupid **** and kept having dumb arguments. He'll just start a brawl argument at dinner and everyone will remember him instead of markis' dinner.
Wouldn't really call his stuff arguments. He tried to start a war and I destroyed him via walls of text both times. ^_^

8BitRevolver

Smash Journeyman

Arkive and i were just gonna play melee and what not, not go to ur dinner party.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
OK, I'm calling in reservations today. Here is a list of the people I think/know are coming. The only person I know isn't coming for sure is phatgamer. If you're going and don't see your name on the list, then please tell me. I use to work as restaurant host and we HATE it when big parties don't give us an exact number. Let me just emphasize that if you're name is not on the list that it DOES NOT mean you're not invited. It just simply means I forgot you. I'm sorry, but KC is a big crew.

1. papermarkis
2. cups
3. blu_rae (yes this is Rachel)
4. legoluigi
5. axel (yes you don't know him)
6. trebay57 (or him)
7. Deron (not even him)
8. darkrain
9. Z
10. dmac
11. DYC
12. jturley
13. Strong Bad
14. ArkiveZero
15. Jace
16. jayray
17. pyroty
18. jfro
19. mew2king (I kid, I kid)

The only regulars I didn't include were CFMV and fake PC Chris because we haven't seen them in a million years. But they're welcome to come.
There is a high possibility of Big E coming with me this Saturday, so there's another one there :O
unless of course you don't want people you haven't met there lol

D

Deleted member

um... ok?

i was actually just going to play melee and leave, it was nice that markis invited me but it wouldnt be fair for me to go with you guys. i don't get why you're freaking out so badly.

Cups

Smash Ace
There is a high possibility of Big E coming with me this Saturday, so there's another one there :O
unless of course you don't want people you haven't met there lol
this is papermarkis

Um, unless Big E is driving with you and darkrain, he shouldn't come.

Also it seems having Arkive there will generate problems, so you'll just have to show up at Cherry 6:30-7:00 ish for Cherry Smash.

Jace08

Smash Lord
I got out of going to debate so I'll show up for sure now. The restaurant is somewhat close to my house so I'll just meet you all there at Sakura's to save gas.

dmac

Smash Champion
at dinner we will exactly break down whos able to goto Connecticut, we really need to get on the ball for that

Jesi

Smash Ace
z chan imma give you a biiiig hug when i see you ;) hee hee

I'm going to a Dallas tourney this Saturday guys, they are all like excited for me to be in their crew haha i find that both flattering and like... foolish hahaha Shortly, thereafter, I will pull two near-all nighters to make up for lost time on homework lol Hopefully see you guys soon :) !!

<3 Jesi :)

Happy early birthday Markis! Have fun at dinner! ^_^

only1Z

Smash Champion
I love hugs! And they should be proud with the best girl smasher in duh states....

PS. I'M GONNA PUT YOU TO THE TEST COOPS!

Cups

Smash Ace
this is indeed the place where we creep, we are the silent guardians of the boards, the dark knights, etc.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
this is indeed the place where we creep, we are the silent guardians of the boards, the dark knights, etc.
Haha nice... Well my cousin, CBK, and I will be in Kansas City on the 28th and 29th of December. Unfortunately we're mainly Brawlers (dont flame ;)) however we're willing to play some Melee with new people as well. We aren't the greatest so dont expect too much but we still have some tech skill... Wavedash and wut not heh.

-BC-

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Me and Jfro will obviously be coming (unless I hear otherwise) but can I get a price range? I've never been to Sakura's so I have no idea if I'll even be able to afford it =o Either way I'll still be coming if I can't, I'll just eat before and just get a drink or something. =D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Happy birthday man. :p lol @ the cake being dropped.

also: JUNGLE JAPES

Top Bottom